- Enthusiastic passionate leader with indelible reputation for leading large transformational programs and delivering innovative technology solutions to address critical business challenges.
- Recognized for helping organizations achieve cost savings and business value through strategic and targeted program initiatives.
- Program / Project leadership, program delivery & quality management Organizational change management Product and Process quality, Quality thought leadership
- Techno - functional leader in global program management Business value through IT transformation
- Strategic quality planning and driving tactical execution S Fiscal Accountability and P&L management S Client relationship and Account management S Global experience in America, Africa, and Asia S Vendor relationship management road experience across various enterprise clients in Enterprise strategy definition setting up PM COE, Global PMO organization, and Program management. My experience also includes Strategic areas (assessment, consulting, organizational strategy definition) and tactical management areas (project management, program delivery, business analysis, tool analysis and implementation).
- I have also lead top-tier talent and created high performing teams that consistently deliver value and quality to stakeholders.
- RUP Waterfall
- Scaled Agile
- Lean-Six Sigma Big-Data analytics/tools
- Cloud-based solutions ITIL/ITSM Process & Solutions (ServiceNow) Pharma/Life Sciences & Healthcare Services Product Lifecycle
- Supply Chain Management Integrated Enterprise SAP/ERP
- CRM & SCM Pharmaceutical product marketing communication services buying process sales and distribution. Information Security and Privacy Awareness Performance KPIs
- Operational Improvements SOX
- FDA Reg. 21 CFR Part 11 cGMPs
- CSVTECHNOLOGYPPM tools
- MS Project Server
- CA Clarity PPM IBM (Rational Suite)
- HP/ALM Suite (QC
- Test Track Pro
- RALLY/CA Agile Central
- Flowdock Atlassian Suite of tools (JIRA
- MS SQL Server
- SAP-Business Objects (BO)
- Tableau/Hadoop ITSM/Service Now
- SharePoint (Workflows) Office 365
- Excel VB Macros/Pivot Tables
- PowerPoint Mac/iOS
- Office Suite 2013
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) MySQL
- SQL SaaS/CRM
- SFDC (Salesforce) QMS/PLM
Senior Program leadership
- Manage/track portfolio of high-priority programs, projects & initiatives that require coordination across business & IT partners, functional PMs, matrix resources; global shared services, infrastructure/support.
- Support strategic product release management solutions international markets & regulatory compliance initiatives.
- Effectively collaborate with Senior Business/IT management staff & vendor partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and drive process improvement initiatives across enterprise.
- New products launch to international markets ( Confidential and Russia & Middle East).
- Champion Total Quality Initiatives - rollout of PMO tools, balanced scorecards/ dashboards & KPI metrics
- Risk & Controls Management manage/track all Information Security issues & vulnerabilities, audit/risks & compliance items for entire Global Payments, Receivables & technology business unit.
Sr. Program Manager
- Provide program leadership, management and oversight; project 5 ONs Lead the program team and business segments to plan, manage and report status and metrics on deliverables required meeting project goals and regulatory requirements.
- Lead Agile transformation initiatives, Lead Scrum teams, Sprint planning, burn down chart metrics and reporting for organizational level project activities for assigned regulatory programs, including monthly status/audit compliance reporting and maintaining real-time metrics dashboards
- Define and manage Organizational governance and metrics consolidation, analysis & reporting, which include reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting information to stakeholders for operational and quality planning.
Sr. Project Manager
- Helped clients setup/operationalize PMO cadence across work streams, Delivery management and cutover.
- Testing Shared Services/Center-of-Excellence model-aimed to achieve improved customer satisfaction; better cost efficiency; process streamline; productivity, standardization. Supervised all client deliverables interfacing with multiple applications for large-scale, complex CRM/ERP and SCM implementation programs within a distributed environment, including customer data consolidation.
- Propose strategic roadmap, team structure and leadership for overall setup of Shared Services program.
- Managed strategic partners/vendors, negotiate SLA's and validate/ review business acceptance criteria for vendor proposals, build integrated enterprise-wide configurable business solution offerings.
- Champion Total Quality Initiatives - rollout of PMO tools, balanced scorecards/dashboards & KPI metrics. Enhanced cost efficiency by implementing a core-flex resourcing model that helped the organization
- Significantly improved operational cadence coverage by rolling out technical, non-functional and performance benchmarking analytics solutions; reduced redundancies & supported two areas of service and complaints
Senior Project Manager
- Managed initiatives for the Information Security department collaborating with Privacy and legal teams.
- Responsible for effective project kickoff, identification of all project stakeholders; define and clarify project roles & responsibilities; work with all stakeholders to identify and confirm resourcing.
- Performed comprehensive technical assessments, feasibility and gap-analysis, proposed comprehensive solution/options, pricing & recommendations for testing products and tools.
- Validate systems compliance with the FDA's regulation (21 CFR Part 11)
- Advice on “best practices " involving structured approach TCoE, Automation/Performance CoE, building robust test automation harness, improve the functional integrity and operational readiness of client's information technology systems to ensure repeatable success, improve products time-to-market.
- Request tool vendors for pricing models & quotations, negotiating licensing/maintenance contracts & renewals, prepare and submit SOW, cost proposals.
- Strong experience of quantitative analysis, process-tailoring analysis, Defect/Non-Compliance Analysis.
- KPI/metrics, participated in compliance audits, and carried out data/metrics analysis.
- Create process templates/guidelines, training materials for testing tools usage, assets & artifacts.
- Drive awareness programs through project governance methodology and ensure compliance to entrance-exit criteria/tollgates, risks/issues management and budget performance - reporting of all non-compliances
Sr. Project Lead
- Preparing and managing required SOPs for Quality Agreements on client's behalf with contract suppliers/vendors
- Draft the process validation protocol to be consistent with Quality by Design concepts
- Perform comprehensive assessments to validate 3 rd party vendor compliance including software development methods, security, operational environments & testing practices and compliance matrix
- Managed customer requests for complex bids/RFPs and facilitate successful winning of contract bids, acted as a key point-of-contact between customers & internal marketing/account management teams.
- Experience in translating Business needs to understandable IT system/business requirements
- Helped in strategic initiatives by developing and penetrating existing accounts to identify new business cross-sell opportunities for all service offerings.
- Demonstrated to clients our value-adds.
- Lead SOW - performed feasibility assessments for clients, developed/proposed solution offerings to clients
- Identified & proposed automated cost saving solutions to clients to gain efficiencies
ConfidentialSr. Project Lead
- 21 CFR Part 11 framework, HIPAA Compliance, Clinical Trial implementation, FDA compliance
- Core Banking, Retail Banking, Product implementation, IT controls for SOX compliance, Insurance P&C, Policy Admin (PAS), Life & Annuities