IT Professional with diverse and significant IT experience and a solid record of leadership responsibilities in software evaluation, migrations, implementations, deployment and management of IT department. Talented leader with vision and passion for quality and efficiency, maintaining high moral and ethical leadership principles. Environment/Industries experience include: service, retail sales, distribution, steel and manufacturing.
Easy Reports (Crystal)
Solution IV DB
Proprietary Distr. Software
- Strong background in managing efficient multi location IT department.
- Experienced working with international locations and multi cultural staffs.
- Significant experience in establishing strategies and goals for system implementations.
- Solid background in managing vendors in regards to their contracted requirements and milestones resolving disputes, invoice discrepancy in the areas of their responsibilities.
- Proven record of successful recruitment, development and retention of assigned staff.
- Substantial experience in developing policies and procedures to manage data as a resource of the organization working with staff to ensure data safety and integrity.
- Passion to standardize policies and procedures across corporate IT and promoting adoption of these policies including project management and process improvements.
- Strong background in preparing annual staffing capital and operating budgets providing good stewardship of the budget and any assigned staff.
- Extensive experience in research, organization, analysis and synthesizing data to support effective decision making.
- Formulated and deployed long term strategic plans to integrate three IT infrastructures into one department.
- Coordinated the deployment of cost effective, efficient remote location software/hardware infrastructures.
- Consolidated and streamlined, E-Commerce infrastructure for multibillion dollar corporation.
- Successfully implemented 13 complete installations.
- Coordinated a complex $4M software conversion, deployment and implementation project.
Education / Professional Development
B. S. in Computer and Information Science, Minor in Management
Project Management Excellence
Principles of Project Management
Confidential,Columbus, Ohio Contract (Jan 2011 – Mar 2011)
Performed a thorough analysis and laid groundwork for migration into corporate system. Wrote detailed requirements for the new customers. Identified reporting requirements and process flow for non-production outputs. Produced Schedules, timelines, list of suggestions, concerns for the migration project.
- Completed the project 2 months ahead of the schedule.
- Meticulously organized project components for a smooth transition to the next phase.
Confidential,NE Ohio (Feb 2009 – Dec 2011)
Coordinated the setup and implementation of Business Systems along with training and process documentation. Completed several continuing education courses. Actively engaged in PMP Certification program.
- Received 2 Project Management Certificates from University of Akron.
Confidential,Brook Park, Ohio (Feb 2008- Feb 2009)
Responsible for importing 35-40 thousand Accounts Payable invoices into production system. Proactively identified and processed rejections contacting suppliers and resolving issues with plants throughout US. Managed EDI trading partner testing, set up and communications. Manages a portfolio of customer requirements, industry standards adoption and optimization projects.
- Consolidated, organized and streamlined E-Commerce activities on a corporate level and substantially reduced the operating cost.
- Reduced the suppliers’ testing time by 70% by writing a Quick Reference Guide.
Confidential,, Parma, Ohio (May 2005 – Oct 2007)
Coordinated the client setup and implementation with processing teams. Tested, implemented & maintained Trading Partner relationships. Performed mapping and customization of freight billing into proprietary software. Responsible for importing 80% of incoming invoices into the production system.
- Reorganized and streamlined the operation of the department to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Evaluated and selected new software to meet current and future corporate needs.
- Wrote Technical and Business Requirements for new e-commerce software package.
Confidential,NE Ohio (Oct 2000 – Apr 2005)
Acted as liaison between technical teams (consultants) and prepared detailed technical specifications, procedures and timetables for conversion and transition to the new system. Defined and translated functional requirements into technical specifications to setup processes and implement various modules. Conducted comprehensive system and business analysis for the purpose of customizing and integrating new applications into existing infrastructures. Conducted feasibility studies to determine the suitability of new hardware/software additions
- Organized and supervised system migration project within schedule and budget.
- Developed and customized application software within budget and schedules.
Confidential,Bedford, Ohio (Jun 1999 – Sep 2000)
Evaluated new software applications to ensure business and technical objectives are met. Documented current processes and systems, creating requirements for new processes. Developed technical specifications and coordinated the implementations for upgrades.
- Identified the weak points in the current production system that would increase the cost of adding non-standard modules.
Confidential,Parma, Ohio (Sep 1995 – May 1999)
Developed functional specifications for consultants and coordinated system enhancements. Evaluated vendors, suppliers and system personnel for upgrades and conversions. Coordinated the LAN implementation, provided support and networked PC’s with servers. Supervised IT staff.
· Supported single-handedly multi location, IT infrastructure and phone system.
- Implemented ultra efficient Remote Processing System and e-commerce projects.
- Consolidated and streamlined IT operations.
- Designed and implemented ultra efficient Remote Processing Module.