- Information Technology Project Manager and Military Veteran with over 10+ years of proven experience collaborating with multiple levels of management and diverse cultural audiences.
- Managed risk upon multiple lines to protect assets, property, and equipment valued over $80M.
- Focused on maintaining high levels of accuracy and efficiency, as well as achieving project implementation and IT infrastructure goals.
- Possesses a comprehensive background in domestic and global telecommunications across many platforms.
- Acclimatized to risk, responsibility, and operating under pervasive pressure while consistently excelling.
- Results - oriented professional with experience seeking to use Information Technology and Leadership skills in a position that will add value to the company.
- Adept at quickly mastering new concepts and has a desire to master the latest technology.
- Profound expertise in managing the designing and customizing technologies and systems for the simplicity of their use combined with excellent analytical skills required for overseeing the entire technological infrastructure and managing necessary equipment purchases.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure combined with profound skills in data management and analysis.
- Solid strategic skills necessary to plan and control implementation of new systems and consult IT professionals and other specialists within the organization.
- Experienced in supervising the use of IT systems as well as setting the organization’s IT strategy and defining systems and technologies required for its goals and objectives from cradle to grave of the System Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent leadership skills allowing to manage a team of IT specialists, set strategies for the IT department and direct IT-related projects in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle and utilizing Agile methodologies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Information Technology
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Training Development
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Operations Streamlining
- Leadership Development
Software: Microsoft Office, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Instructed and mentored over 300 colleagues on proper project management techniques and methodologies that enabled them to increase profitability and leadership on over 10 revenue streams valued over $500M.
- Provided guidance to senior leadership that allowed them to create affective strategies to maximize profitability and client impact
- Managed relationships with subcontractors resulting in contractual obligations are met at or under budget
- Coordinated with several stakeholders in multiple locations to include: Texas, Virginia, Maryland and DC to ensure compliance of all Federal, State, Local, Client and Company policies
Procurement Operations Personnel
- Conducted invoicing operations to effectively track and report expenses as well as maintained good relations with vendors
- Established and maintained relationships with several equipment vendors to include: HP, Cisco, Juniper, SOAPUI, SOAPSonar, and Net App
- Provided reports to senior leadership with vital information on purchases, forecasted savings, current overages and entire inventory of purchased items necessary for effective operations