- Over 10 years as a results - driven success as an Information Technology Software Services Project Manager.
- Passionate professional and MBA graduate with an impressive background rooted firmly in IT operations, project management, execution and all elements of the project delivery lifecycle.
- Dynamic and talented with the proven aptitude to mentor new team members and exceed set service targets and goals.
- Exhibits notable customer service experience focused on the careful and intentional analysis of client needs in order to produce solutions.
- Looking to merge professional enthusiasm for project/program management with superior management skills.
- Targeting Project Manager roles that will allow for leverage of advocacy, organization and leadership skills, as well as deliver opportunities for continued career advancement.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning
- Project execution
- Interpersonal communication
- Time Management
- Mendel Presentation Skills
- Operational Evaluation
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Resource Management
- Reporting Methods
- Business Development
- Accounting Methods
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Stakeholder & Client Relations
- Change Management
- Exemplary Communicator
- Executive Communications
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
- Oracle AR
- Avaya IP Agent
- Web Scholar
- LMS-View Central
- Property Management Systems
- XPD Salesforce.com
- Business Objects
- Skype for Business
- Success FactorsBlackboard and Remedy AR
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Craft objectives for technical training projects; also develop Statements of Work for each effort and enter related client data into the education database.
- Manage communications with project Stakeholders, exceeding service level agreements
- Foster positive and lasting relationships with prospects and existing clients; aim to upsell offerings to past and current client base.
- Serve as a principal advisor to existing client base and aid each in comprehending the importance of the company’s educational offerings.
- Oversee all project activity to stay informed of issues and concerns. Spearhead the delivery of final products in order to guarantee quality assurance, client satisfaction and regulatory compliance. Swiftly learn and master complex concepts.
- Reply to prospective client inquiries in a detailed and timely manner; reply to questions, develop pricing quotes, commence enrollment processes, handle billing issues and troubleshoot access issues as they arise.
- Play a key role in introducing and setting into place processes that serve to increase levels of company efficacy.
- Strive to provide high-caliber customer service on a daily basis, with a goal of a one or two-hour response rate per client or prospect.
- Lean Six Sigma Community of Practice: Participant and volunteer for Organizational Analysis
- Received Outstanding Second Quarter Performance Recognition for 2016; Third Quarter Performance Recognition for 2009; also recognized for Outstanding Fourth Quarter Performance in 2007.
Delivery team Lead -Project execution
- Directly managed and mentored a customer-facing team of six professionals responsible for service desk, programmatic project execution and operations, as well as two Inside Sales staff members.
- Oriented and supervised new employees in service desk protocols and best practices, including proper handling of escalated customer issues in a quick manner.
- Generated and distributed quarterly revenue report, potential new business report (lead generation) and the CSM report for review by stakeholders, partners, senior managers and sales personnel.
- Successfully mentored five new team members, training on best practices.
Associate Services Representative
- Worked as the sole point of contact for North America's ESM Training customer base.
- Assessed performance levels and carefully defined business plans; done by creating and analyzing detailed business reports that contained essential, valuable information.
- Gauged customer needs and enhanced value through the intentional delivery of solution-driven products and services.
- Trained and guided all new trainees and experienced coworkers alike.
- Authored customized reports that focused on areas for performance and productivity improvement.
Confidential, HOUSTON, TX
- Mentored students and professionals.
- Provided review in course syllabus and curriculum to students.
- Applied active learning methods and utilized various instructional strategies for learners.
- Assisted learners or students regarding course syllabus or curriculum.
- Collaborated with dean or other department heads to meet objectives.
- Supported students with their learning goals