- Over 15 years' experience managing IT project teams. Coordinating and managing multi - national teams in dynamic virtual environments to complete projects on time, on budget, and on target
- IT Strategy and Planning Budget and Forecasting Risk, Quality, Vendor and Agile Development Systems Design
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Senior IT Project Manager
- Managed the team that performed forensic scanning and for credit card acquiring companies.
- Provided the tools to fulfill the requirements of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards.
- Acted as direct contact with clients, vendors and developers.
- Reporting, planning, project status.
- SDLC, coordinating virtual development teams worldwide.
- Managed the team of project managers worldwide building software, websites and smart phone apps for various initiatives and innovative new application projects.
- Reporting functions: Develop custom and industry required reports for all Confidential clients, providing point and click access to reports on the client front end.
- Reports to clients on merchant process, goal assessments, and industry requirements to meet standards.
Environment: PHP, Java, Cron, Linux, Control Panel, SQL Server, trouble ticket tracking system and customer support, MS Project, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint
- Directed project team of 18 developers managing the entirety of the SBA website.
- The site contains over 100,000 elements.
- Development of the Critical Communication Tracking System (CCTS).
- A communication and document tracking system to archive communication between the SBA, Congress, and the White House. (C#.net)
- Complete upgrade and integration of the web environment of the SBA. (SharePoint)
- Several projects developing administrative tracking systems to include (SharePoint)
- SBA U.S. economic stimulus loan program (SharePoint)
- Real time project update and reporting systems. (SharePoint)
- SBA Continuity of Operations Plan website. (SharePoint)
- Coordinated and directed 23 smaller development projects. (SharePoint)
- High pressure, high visibility position managing the Mapping Analysis Center (MAC).
- A 10-30-member team (depending on level of crisis) developing GIS data, mapping, mapping tool sets, and real time solutions for disaster relief teams. (ESRI GIS product suite)
- U.S. Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP).
- Development of the plan for relocation of critical federal personnel to COOP locations around the world.
- Mapping and analysis for flooding, wind, tornados, medical outbreaks, and other natural disasters to determine offices that would be affected and their personnel COOP locations and policies.
- Automation of the emergency medical team tracking system.
- S everal reports and maps are created tracking and supporting medical response teams (ERTS, MERS, CERTS, NDMS, etc.).
- Spearheaded and implemented the automation of the system so the analyst could enter the data directly into a RDBMS where the MAC could automatically generate the maps on demand reports and field operations.
- Promoted the products and services of the MAC to DHS and Confidential department heads.
- Developed a web based logistical management tool to track military assets and treasures moving in and out of the theater of operations.
- The team designed and created a logistical planning tool; the Cargo Routing and Movement (CAREII).
- In the aftermath of 911 attacks the software was installed in every military base moving US cargo in and out of the theater of operations.
- The GIS system, interestingly designed over water and shipping lanes instead of the typical land based GIS system (Intergraph Map, VB.net)
- The CAREII system tracked all ships, equipment and personnel from port to port, as they moved to locations for insertion or extraction in the theater of operations
Business Development Manager, Technical Manager, Proprietor
- The creation of digital databases used in the design of cellular systems internationally.
- Creation of digital terrain data for predictive software used to design cellular systems around the world, in 10 countries on four continents.
- Designed and built the Washington, D.C. plat management system.
- A digital interface for all of the hard copy unground utility maps of the Washington, D.C. area.
- This included a custom set of jpg editing tools and several special tools for adding the necessary utility information to the maps as new utilities were added..
- Managed the team to build worldwide GIS databases for Asian and European markets used in the development of cellular systems.
- GIS databases built in 18 countries on four continents ArcInfo, Unix, Oracle, custom proprietary software.