- Talent for quickly mastering new skills and software.
- Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non - professionals at all levels.
- Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records.
- Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting stringent regulated guidelines.
- MS Office all versions: Word
- Power Point
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- MS OS all versions. MS Server all versions
- Red Hat Linux
- Crystal Report Writer
- Web-Mail (pop3 &hosted exchange)
- Additionally skilled in hardware design upkeep and maintenance.
Confidential, Asheville, NC
Chief Financial Officer
- Supervisor over Accounting, Finance, HR and IT. Policies, Procedures, structuring of financing, investment relations, and sales.
Confidential, Middlebury, VT
Chief Compliance Officer, Financial/Operations Manager, (CFO), & IT Manager
- Prepare and file financial reports to SEC, FINRA, and multiple states. Budgets, Forecasting, Sales Projections, Cost Control, General Ledger, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows, Aggregate Indebtedness, SEC Record and Bookkeeping requirements, year-end audit and tax preparations.
- Implement and keep up to date secure data storage solutions, MS outlook server and individual email setup and archival, workstation and network security over a WAN.
- Creation, testing, audit and evaluation of the firms adherence to regulatory elements.
- Inclusive of the firm as a whole, branch offices, and independent contractors. Update, disburse, and review the firms operations and procedure manuals.
- Positive outcomes of 3 FINRA Cycle Examinations for the years 2012, 2013, and 2015.
Confidential, Mt. Laurel, NJ
Controller of Finance, IT Manager
- Project financial needs, sales, and necessary expenses.
- Create, propose and oversee annual budget.
- Control expenses within budgeted allowances.
- Analyze and distribute recurring reports for discussion and internal controls.
- Review of all subcontracts, a/p invoices, note payables, payroll related expenses, and other financial burdens.
- Create and implement internal controls, loss prevention audits, inventory control, and purchase order requirements.
- Other general accountant duties such as bank account reconciliation and balancing of the general ledger.
- General upkeep and maintenance of the Microsoft Windows Network.
- Client database created and implemented auto-communications program.
- Inventory shrinkage decreased 2.7% through internal control program.
- Multiple recurring costs greatly reduced via buy-down methods and vendor ownership agreements.
Confidential, Glen Mills, PA
Financial Manager, IT Manager, Project Manager
- Contract review, negotiations, and awarding.
- Certified payroll, sub-contractor settlement, human resources, Windows Server 2000 network maintenance, upkeep, and data protection.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable of Confidential, bank draws and Confidential . billings of the sub-company Fox Valley Development Corporation, extensive sub-contracting and buy-downs for the sub-company Concord Mills Construction Services, and complete accounting for the sub-company Garnett Valley Contractors.
- Successfully bought down sub-contracts of already awarded work for a total savings of $847K during a twelve-month period.
- Implemented internal controls so as to gain these savings in all expense areas for future endeavors.
Confidential, Boothwyn, PA
Controller of Finance, HR Manager
- Responsible for I.T., customer service, accounting department, human resource manager, payroll, sales commissions, custom report writing, recurring accounting reports to all partners & management, web design, V.P.N security, and subcontractor settlements.
- Restructured sub-contractor pay grid that increased gross profit on work by 3.7% over a two-year period (over $700K in annual savings).
- Implemented multiple points of automation that relieved the burden on human resources.
- Set up WAN for multiple satellite offices during a period of unanticipated growth and profits.
- Bought down multiple recurring costs to the company.