- Over 5 years of experience and skills in project and process management.
- Proficient in executing and implementing multiple projects, ensuring they are delivered within the estimated effort, schedule and cost.
- Worked on major markets across continents in managing, coordinating and steering the infrastructure service projects to completion.
- Effective and efficient in managing a steady and well - organized project pipeline.
- IT Project Management and IT Operations Service Delivery.
- ITIL Framework - Incident, Change, Problem, Asset and Delivery management.
- Microsoft Office, Internal Financial Tools, Ticketing tools - BMC Remedy6, Service Now.
Project Management Officer (PMO)
- Implemented and supported key functionalities like project planning, execution and reporting of Confidential Credit/Debit/ATM card ventures for Middle east, Africa and Asia pacific markets.
- As part of Vendor management, coordinated communication of transaction counts and requisitions between Confidential and vendors - Confidential and Confidential on ATM projects.
- Efficiently and effectively oversaw the incident management processes and reports including KPIs.
- Managed, audited and reviewed the incident processes and procedures, ensuring the policies and guidelines are followed by the teams while reporting incidents.
- In terms of problem management, documented and reported root cause analysis for major incidents apart from logging, monitoring, tracking and assisting them.
- Reported “Request for Changes (RFCs)” and presented them to change advisory board on a weekly basis.
- Acted as liaison between multiple teams of the organization and the change advisory board, in coordinating change building, logging, testing, and any processes implemented to improve service quality.
- Planned, monitored, recorded software license and hardware assets ensuring vendor compliance contracts are followed.
- Planned, directed and coordinated the team’s projects from initiation till delivery with primary focus on maintaining quality, time and cost.
- Coordinated team’s assignments and priorities avoiding any disruption of services or failures.
- Maintained and provided dossiers about all events for auditing purposes.
- Managed assets as needed by the team to make sure the project is delivered within the timeframe.
- Coordinated with the human resources department in making sure the project has enough resources along with managing new hires, rotation and any attrition services.
- Managed and reported activities of Business units to Service Delivery Head (SDH).
- Improved processes by monitoring performance standards as per SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Tracked and provided reports on long standing incomplete tickets and hop counts.
- Managed project billing, purchases, other miscellaneous expenses and coordinated with finance department to make sure the invoices are generated and billed accordingly.
- Managed reports for the Delivery Unit (DU) personnel’s and worked towards having the project status always at level green.
- Prepared weekly and monthly reports for Customers and also provided trackers to the senior management.
- Worked for L1 support of Exchange, AD, Windows and RDS
- Managed user accounts, roles and groups, restricting user’s access to system and utility
- T racked timesheet of various resources
- Involved in tracking the assets