Experienced in managing multiple, cloud infrastructure based data analytics engineering programs leveraging agile methodology. Proven track record in interfacing with stakeholders, technical & functional teams to drive the product roadmap. Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills along with multi - tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project management
- Scope management
- Schedule Risk / Change management
- Release planning
- Escalations | Budget
- Big Data
- Business / Data analysis
- Data Warehouse / Mapping
- Solutions architecture
- Data dictionary
- Data governance
- GCP (AppEngine / CloudStorage / BigQuery) Hadoop(Hive
- Sqoop) Tableau
- Business Objects Suite
- Confidential Charts MySQL
- MS SQL Server
- MS Office Suite
- MS Project/Share Point/Visio
- Shibumi Shell
- SAP BW/HANA
- MS SQL Server
Technical Project Manager
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Point person for defining, planning, orchestrating the delivery of CPUC Compliance Reporting.
- Directly managed all aspects of the project lifecycle with IT to oversee all SDLC phases.
- Owned Budgeting/Forecasting, Resourcing and related Reconciliation.
- Served as SME on briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives..
- Represented team in Organizational Project Governance and Portfolio Meetings.
- Worked with end users, Business Analysts/Architects to finalize the reporting and analytics scope, and detailed reporting requirements, specifications .
- Rigorously managed Scope/Timelines to be aligned with Business objectives and specifications.
- Mentored team members in best practices to deliver quality products and documentation.
Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Provided stewardship for migration/implementation of Legacy data ingestion/processing (PB+) to Hadoop and on to streaming Confidential Cloud Platform and reports (400+) to Tableau environment.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups etc.)
- Democratized data via cataloging of Instrumentation Dictionary and self service reporting portal.
- Liaised with cross-functional teams, conducting gap analysis, mitigating roadblocks, triaging escalations and ensured JIRA dashboard was in sync with progress.
- Ensured data collected met legal agreements, anonymization objectives and privacy guidelines.
- Worked with geographically distributed team spread in US, India, China and Brazil.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Built 1 st Business Analytics platform for all of Confidential, enabling generation of insights.
- Led 5-member team in architecting, designing, and implementing of Business Intelligence solutions that scaled to process data for 100M devices.
- Pioneered Data Dictionary for pre-existing data, speeding up data transformation by 100%.
- Partnered with business, engineering, data sciences and analytics teams, crystallizing data needs into automated feeds.
- Consolidated different business and engineering data silos from multiple sources into unified dataset for global querying ease.
- Generated critical reports and communication for executive team and external carriers.