- 10 plus years of full project lifecycle management experience with focus on scheduling, process improvement, business analysis, risk management, customer/vendor interaction, cross functional onsite and international team management in matrix environments
- Best suited for project management roles that require deep understanding of business needs and translating them for technical teams.
- Using proven management techniques to deliver results as per schedule with acceptable quality
- Full lifecycle project management of ecommerce implementations, Data Migration and Server decommissioning to reduce legacy footprint.
- Scope management and Budgeting using various project management tools like MS Project, Smartsheet and Visio. Expert in Google scripting on Google Sheet/Forms
- Go - Getter by nature with ability to recognize, prioritize and resolve problems/issues by working collaboratively with appropriate stakeholders to find solutions.
- Strong driver and empowers team members to deliver on schedule
- US Citizen with over two decades of diverse IT experience
- Successfully managed complex high-profile strategic technology projects across multiple business units and functional areas including Finance, IT and Customer Support.
- Worked in several industries including retail, manufacturing, technology, steel, communications.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and influence stakeholders to make critical decisions for cost-benefits analysis.
- Provided vision and direction to COO, Directors and team members at various levels.
- Can operate at the macro level, driving large teams with multiple stakeholders and also has the ability to individually contribute to deliverables when required.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills to get the buy-in from the project team to deliver with quality within the scheduled time
- Ability to question and interview various stakeholders to get in depth knowledge of requirements to facilitate the process of planning the schedule and to identify risks to work on appropriate resolution.
- Ability to successfully work on multiple concurrent projects by managing competing priorities and delivering using effective communication strategies
- Used appropriate (Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid) methodologies to manage end-to-end SDLC of projects.
- Made break-through improvements in business processes using productivity methods and tools to achieve operational excellence
- Led teams to analyze, design, develop, implement, and test various modules.
- Ability to easily communicate with stakeholders across different geographies, diverse skillsets to drive execution and produce results.
- Managed teams of developers with following skills - Java, DotNet, Oracle PLSQL/SQL/DB, MS SQL, PostGres DB, IBM WebSphereCommerce and DB2
- Strong SQL and development background provided ability to quickly troubleshoot any issues that was triggered during development and in production
- Google Scripting
- AveryDennison PPM
- MS Office
- MS Project
Confidential, Westborough, MA
- Various in-house projects and also customer facing projects were completed.
- Some of the in-house projects involved mapping of different data to nontechnical users, reducing of legacy footprints and migrating of old applications to new applications.
- Some customer projects involved building an application for customers to place certain types of orders and reporting capabilities
- Manage and responsible for server footprint reduction, migrated about 100 active customers from legacy systems resulting in decommissioning of 20 plus servers.
- Identify and create design for various projects and tools to simplify processes; reduced email interaction by about 60% and increased active work time by 30%.
- Partnered with Directors, COO, and CFO to identify and fulfill business needs by providing requirements and working with application team through project execution.
- Escalated issues that require executive, management or business attention in a timely manner.
- Managed projects for users to build purchase order which helped to improve their ordering experience and hence resulted in more revenue for the company
- Analyzed, designed, and provided estimates/level of efforts to the management for various simple and complex projects;
- Interfaced with all levels of managers and customers to understand requirements and implement solutions based on needs.
- Provided feedback on feasibility and level of effort for them to make decisions to move forward.
- Efficiently identify and resolve project issues.
- Successfully mentored, motivated and supervised team members and drive action.
- Managed developers involved in PostGres, DB2, Java and DotNet
- Managed vendor performance and drive deliverables to meet agreed upon target dates and levels of quality.
- Communicated the requirements and solutions to different level of users and helped them improve their ability to manage supply chain;
- Team Lead for various projects and managed team of people in-house as well as offshore in different time zones.
- Led migration projects when migrating servers to different environments and from one platform to another
- Managed a team of developers involved in Oracle, Java and DotNet
Senior Oracle Software Engineer
- Worked in applications pertaining to supply chain management cycle using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and using HTML Cartridges for web deployment.
- Developed reports and applications in PL/SQL, SQL for management reports and analysis of applications.
Confidential, Atlanta GA
Project Leader & Analyst
- Played a lead role in projects for companies including: Confidential, NEXTEL Communications, and GE Information Services.
- Worked in analysis and design of the project requirement and was responsible for a designing, testing and implementation of financial package which included (but not limited to) invoicing, bill of credit, reconciliation, ledgering and various other day-to-day financial transactions using oracle tools
- Designed and implemented a Roll-Inventory package Developed various reports and applications in PL/SQL, SQL, Pro*C Was involved in analysis of their applications for developing reports using oracle tools for online ordering application Involved in on-site customer support