- Using Scrum principles in daily work life.
- Realized that CSM is real stuff and using it for improvement of the processes & timely deliverables.
- SalesForce is not just a CRM tool, but a Customer Success Platform - other words, way of life.
- Program Manager with experience in managing dynamic business environment teams & client facing role, leading teams in a functional and business process changing environments.
- Managing PMO office to plan integrated projects, cross-functional teams, engineering deliverables and custom solutions.
- Interacting with subject matter experts, managing requirements, identifying CPM, creating business cases, team velocity, helping in prioritizing product and sprint backlogs.
- Managing programs, external vendors, owned product design and development teams.
- Using SalesForce for building integrated teams in proposal, project execution, customer service.
Software used: SalesForce, NetSuite, GTPRO, MS office excel, word, powerpoint, MS Projects
Design and Document: Business & Technical Requirements, P&ID, High & Low Level Design, Trace-ability Matrix Documents.
- Evaluating various technical options for implementation of CRM tools.
- Creating RSR- Requirement Study Report.
- Implementation of salesforce across the organization.
- Handling project work related to programs using agile methodology and scrum master - CSM Major Assignments completed:
- Design and implementation of business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process.
- Adapted existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to complex problems.
- Assimilated the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Used considerable judgment to determine solution and sought guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with governing body and Board. Interacted with peers and management levels at a client and vendor locations.
- Determined methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions often impacted the team in which they reside.
- Managed small teams and work efforts.
Vice President - Project Management
- Managed an onsite and office design and construction team of 17+ technical persons.
- As Technical Product Owner worked closely with vendor and subject matter experts to manage requirement, create user stories, prioritize product and sprint backlogs.
- Presented weekly reports on the current and next sprint priority stories, team velocity report, issues and actions to the stake holders.
- Worked with the black belt quality manager to review designs, sprint backlog, impediments and priorities.
- Worked with the technical staff and the team leads to ensure the development team has detailed technical specifications and direction to work thru the sprint.
- Ensured the team maintained the velocity by interacting with the management, subject matter experts, business users, black belt master and stakeholders to remove any impediments.
- Lead, coach and educate teams on project management (PMBOK) best practices, processes, and incorporating lessons learned from retrospectives and other forums.
- Supported Six Sigma management, Created risk management models & handled change orders.
Technical Skills: Contract Review, Risk & Change Management, Project scope validation, critical path method, conflict resolution, customer expectation management, stakeholder discussion and reporting to customer, procurement management and expediting, quality documentation, factory acceptance test witness, Operations and maintenance manuals, documents preparation, site installation management, claims management, project closing, lessons learnt, customer complaints/case management, YYYYY and fishbone for root cause analysis.
Project Engineer- Procurement- EPC
- Contract Negotiation, GCC, SCC preparation, vendor qualifications, floating enquiries, comparison of bids, technical and commercial discussions, price negotiation, award of contracts and follow up on performance bonds, expediting deliveries, arranging inspections and material deliveries to site.
Rotating Equipment Engineer - Design Engineer
- Review of specifications for API610 centrifugal pumps and their cooling plans in line with API 682; Study and selection of vendors for agitators and cooling towers.