- Hard working, self - starter experienced in delivering world class operational and project management.
- Proven track record of excelling at new opportunities and cultivating key relationships.
- Works effectively within a fast-paced & dynamic global environment.
- Proficient at performing Team Lead and liaison functions and coordinating project activities with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Geared to surpass client expectations through cultural sensitivity, continuous process improvement, and data analysis to resolve problems and maximize efficiency.
- Developed and created standard operating procedures for Program Management positions which are now being implemented by managers and employees across the organization.
- Promoted to Team Lead within 6 months of employment.
- Grew contractor presence from 1 to 7 within first 10 months.
- Successfully transitioned Senior Executive Service (SES) political employees out of previous political administration with Records Management team.
- End of Year 2016 Assessment average rating of “Exceeds Expectations.”
- Worked collaboratively to create new department procedures compliant with ISO 9001:2008 and QMS audits.
- Increased number of acquisition of new filing agents of 15% once promoted to Lead.
- Coordinated successful systems Agile project upgrade from Oracle DB system to launching of “SCD 5” agency portal to streamline processing and production of Seafarer credentials.
- Successfully established new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to optimize Seafarer Department’s workload production.
- Increased processing goals from 725 seafarer credentials to 1055 credentials per day.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Continuous Process Improvement Strategic Planning
- Process Mapping Consulting
- Needs Assessment
- Research and Analysis
- Management Operations Reporting
Hardware: Microsoft (MS) compatible hardware devices, Apple Laptops and, desktops, DELL desktops and file servers, tape backup units, various copiers, printers-both large and small form factors, scanners, facsimiles, routers, switches, Local Area Network (LAN) closet punch-down panels.
Software and Operating Systems: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Microsoft professional 2013 suite MS-InfoPath 2010, MS-VISIO 2013, Adobe Acrobat Professional 9, redaction software MS Operating systems (Windows-XP, 2000, VISTA Ultimate), Secretary Information System (SIMS-FOIA) Apple Macintosh Snow Leopard OS X 10.6, 508 compliant software, Fire-Fox, Internet Explorer 11, Skype for Business 2015, Survey Gizmo.
Confidential, Washington D.C.
Senior Associate Project Manager, Team Lead
- Collaborates with executive staff, compliance officers, and EEO specialists in conducting studies and evaluation of federal compliance programs, determining the efficiency of business processes and organizational objectives.
- Supervises and directs day to day operations of onsite and regional multi-disciplinary contractor staff on multiple task orders.
- Considers cross functional relationships among government programs, while providing overall leadership of multiple development efforts.
- Consults and provides recommendations to senior leadership on knowledge, document, and records management topics.
- Manages project risks, issues, escalated action items, watch lists, and project interdependencies; leveraging existing Project Management Office (PMO) protocol and adhering to enterprise project governance process framework and quality control checkpoints.
- Manages full scope of planning, organizing, and supporting government agency operations and improvements, while developing programmatic strategies and solutions.
- Develops SOPs and administrative guidance (AG) with respect to active program requirements within the Office of the Director.
- Maintains effective processes and digital strategies through the use of governmental software applications including SIMS, E2 Travel Solutions, WebX, SharePoint, Visio, and MS Office Suite. Manages projects transitioning network drive data to SharePoint. o Oversees adaptive project life cycle milestones and conducting customer related reports.
- Attends press conferences, government hearings, and political events as assigned by directors and executive staff.
- Assists directors and executive staff with confidential issues and matters related to employee/labor management decision making processes.
- Manages the preparation, writing, and control of public, Congressional, and White House correspondence and other sensitive written material.
- Develops, prepares, and delivers oral & written reports, presentations, and training. o Provides bi-weekly outreach status reports to regional offices.
- Handles general office duties as assigned such as maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving, and records management.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Lead Client Success Manager
- Prioritized client focused engagement and cultural sensitivity through direct client communication and logistical support.
- Conducted research to identify, define, and document client business needs and objectives in compliance with current Maritime Labor laws and SOPs.
- Routinely prepared general correspondence, memorandums and various forms of communication while maintaining serialization in accordance with the Maritime Labor Commission guidelines.
- Provided client consultation through process mapping, data collection, and data integration solutions. Analyzed data sets and created pivot tables for ad hoc reporting.
- Served as root administrator and provided portal management, trouble-shooting, and interactive digital strategies.
- Acted as a liaison between departmental end-users for business & program analysts.
- Contributed in planning, testing, and acceptance of newly developed software to be used by internal and external clients using Agile project methodologies.
- Created program incident responses and issue tracking on behalf of department, and organized triage process.
- Facilitated acquisition processes of new and re-flagged agents, drafting client contracts and protected client sensitive information.
- Proofread and reviewed all correspondence, written materials, and technical information with accuracy for both internal and external audiences.
- Acted as SME on operations support procedures and instructed staff on proper use of corrective action. Managed a support staff of 10-15 employees.
- Performed Quality Management System (QMS) audit and reporting requirements, assuring quality assurance methodologies were in compliance.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Assistant Client Manager
- Reviewed preliminary and full policy procedures ensuring compliance and eligibility, redact policy reviews/summaries and identifying conflicts of interest.
- Communicating with the correspondence regarding said policies.
- Provided Quality Assurance support on ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
- Coordinated and collected data for the Committee of Visitors, coordinated logistical support, and assisted in preparing specific documents and materials for site visits as well as travel, outreach activities and workshops.
- Gathered data for analysis and information sharing, and providing IT support for presentations given by staff and/or guests.
- Troubleshooting systems and provided system support for proposal processing systems and applications.
- Performed managerial duties of staff of 10-15 data entry specialist pertaining to SCD document pipeline.
- Assisted with facilitating the recruitment, training, and briefing of new Client and General Managers.
- Assisted director of acquisition of new clients re-flagging with Liberia and generating contracts.