- Project Manager
- Over 15 years of experience IT projects environments.
- Customer Project/ Program Management.
- Diploma of Project Management - Universidad Panamericana
- ITIL FOUNDATION V.3.
Tax Project Manager
- Researched and consulted on various tax matters for both corporate and partnership entities.
- Assisted clients with tax planning, refund analysis, nexus review.
- Provided assistance on large multi national client project engagements.
- Supervised, trained, and mentored associates and seniors on tax projects and assessed performance of staffs for engagement reviews.
- Reviewed tax returns and recommended tax savings opportunities.
- Utilized tax-related software for review returns and research matters.
- Responded to state audits IDR.
- Maintained a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform tax services.
- Proactively interacted with directors, senior managers, and key client management team to gather information, resolve tax-related issues, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing projects in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive team environment.
PMO Project Manager
- Cost Reductions & Process improvement projects.
- Proven Track record: projects on-time, within budget and meeting objectives.
- Experienced in running Project Meetings (Kickoff, Status Meetings (Internal/Client).
- Highly effective in leading teams and driven for performance. Leader and Team player.
- Budget and expense control (Project P&L) experience with multi-million projects.
- Transitioned New Accounts as Primary Single Point of Contact.
- Highly motivated and success driven on independent and team assignments.
- Operations management, quality management service delivery help desk support and working with cross functional multicultural teams of 50 members.
- Client and Executive Facing, Account Servicing and managing SLAs & OLAs.
- Train and mentor internal and external personnel at all levels.
- Domestic and International project managing with onsite, remote and offshore resources.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to all Stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Detail oriented and analytical, experienced in requirements gathering.
Customer Project/Program Management
- Business Consultant of 12 years experience with extensive subject matter expertise in IT Services.
- Management (ITSM) and ITIL, methods, processes, strategic technology infrastructure planning, and developing cost effective solutions to meet customer business requirements.
- Developed and delivered management value added consulting and strategic technology. infrastructure solutions for distributed and large scale data center heterogeneous environments.
- IT Service Management (ITSM) based on ITIL best practices.
- ITIL Service Support areas of Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration Management and Service Desk.
- ITIL Service Delivery areas of Service Level, Availability, Capacity, Financial, and IT Service Continuity Management.
- Business Impact Assessment and Business Resumption/Disaster Recovery.
- Project control and progression with Microsoft Project, advance skillset in Microsoft Excel.
- Maximize productivity by setting clear expectations and proactively communicating project. status, issues and risks to internal stakeholders and top management.
- Draft and distribute project objectives and tasks to the solutions team.
- Nurture relationships with project sponsors as well as business and IT executives.
- Direct and oversee multiple PMs and/or team leads on complex projects, manage over 30 Confidential .
- Ensure integrity and delivery of multiple projects with respect to time, budget, scope, change, risk and resources.
- Manage resource allocation across multiple projects including tracking resource bandwidth and forecasting future availability for scheduling new projects.
- Mitigate risk by identifying, escalating and resolving issues across multiple delivery groups.
Customer Project/ Program Management
- Manage PMO support team utilization and performance.
- Drive continuous improvement based on required quality standards and metrics within supported accounts.
- Responsible owner for all Metric collection, compiling and reporting, advance skillset in Microsoft Excel.
- Present weekly/monthly/quarterly metric performance results to the account and leadership team.
- Identify ways to assist Chief Architect in process and productivity improvements.
- Conducted one on one session with the clients to assess client needs and expectations and ensure project delivery within deadline.
- Responsible for status reporting, client communication & coordinating with the project management team for timely completion and quality maintenance of projects.
- Implemented ISO 9001 methodologies that resulted in optimizing employee's time to finish the tasks, thus enhancing employee efficiency.
- Responsible for streamlining work processes in various teams that include quality control, human resource, communication management and design.
- Interactions with customer and functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses.
- Implemented surveys and provide analyzed information to the Management team for action plans.
- Experienced in IT project budget for $300.000 analysis and cost management.
Customer Project/ Program Management Mainframe Systems Administrator
- Project management coordinator of Confidential New Hire Training Plan for AS400 and Mainframe Business Unit ITO Panama.
- Pioneer in the ITO New Hire training Plan for Mainframe, including Confidential Basic New hire training plan.
- Improved New Hire Training process for Mainframe Engineers from 10 months to 4 months.
- Assessed project feasibility study, gathered business requirements in order executed project for ITO Business unit.
- Generated Training Plan documentations, and delivered presentation for ITO management and New Hires.
- Creation and Implementation of business continuity plan (BCP) for Mainframe L1 Engineers.
- Experienced in IT project budget for $300.000 analysis and cost management
- Perform standard configuration, management, and maintenance tasks for Mainframe systems including system subsystems, networking, storage, and applications.
- Knowledge in Network protocols (IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, IDRP).
- Knowledge in Network applications, services and related protocols (SMTP, HTTP, FTP, TELNET, DNS, DHCP), knowledge of active directories.
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting methodologies leading to Root Cause Analysis.
- Network knowledge, functionality, and troubleshooting, network Security issues (firewalls, virtual private networks).
- Operating System knowledge (Windows, Unix/Linux, IOS).
Project management coordinator
- Delegate tasks to PMs as required.
- Ensure processes and procedures compliance aligned with the company.
- Conduct weekly and monthly Performance Review Meetings.
- Provide regular performance updates to the PMs through Face to Face sessions.
- Manage resources requests and overall team workload.
- Manage financial performance/profitability of the team.
- Managed operational quality framework.
- Contributing to company's growth by means of business development, Client retention and securing strategic partnerships.
- Logistics Specialist.
- Service improvement plan management.
- Manager for total customer experience processes.
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction with the quality of service delivered.
- Instigate service improvement plans (SIP's) whenever is necessary, cost/time justifiable, and achievable.
- Managed project plan for local support and resources.
- Followed up on client's side related sub projects / 3rd party vendors.
- Managed User Acceptance Tests and configurations change.
Technical Support Technician
- Solves customers operational or maintenance issues on Confidential products.
- Ability to deal with challenging situations.
- Confidential certified technician, with a high knowledge in portables and desktops computers.
- Supervised and repaired troubleshooting on any related hardware or software problem.
- Boosted staff morale and improved teamwork by organizing staff outings and being accessible after hour for problems resolution.
- Queue Management project pioneer, by assisting queue supervisors and improvement of service time and schedule adherence of all employees.
- Logistic specialist.
- Experience in Queue Management Reports.
Chief Industrial Engineer
- Chief Industrial Engineer, for a Plastic Plant with a labor force over 90 employees, customer service, control of budget and balance revenues and expenditures for operation.
- Maintain client and employee databases for communication purposes.
- Supervision, inventory control and quality of all the plant products.
- Program and project management for all plastics products on a monthly schedule.
- High knowledge of Peachtree accounting software and confection of Payroll for over 90 employees.
- Assisted the Sales and Customer Service Department in providing software and hardware solutions to regular and prospect customers developing product research and sales brochures, and improving plant productivity.