- Highly strategic leader with a proven record of managing elegant technology solutions for the toughest business challenges.
- Dedicated to harnessing emerging technologies to drive the achievement of corporate objectives. Successe s include managing and implementing solutions that increased productivity, customer satisfaction, market share, and profits.
- Motivational, hands - on management style with ability to lead cross-functional teams across matrixed, fast-paced, high-growth, multi-vendor, multi geography environments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project, Program & Portfolio Management
- Strategic Planning
- Waterfall & Agile-Scrum Methodologies
- Software Development Life
- Cycle (SDLC) Management
- Change Management
- Resource Management
- Vendor Management Risk Management
- Team Building & Leadership
- PMO Setup & Processes
- Strong Communication Skills
- MS Project
- Daptiv PPM
- Tibco Spotfire
Confidential, Milpitas, Ca
- Extensive Project Portfolio Analytical work weekly for execs and customers
- Developing and driving standard consistent process and tools for managing projects
- Oversight of multiple projects for strategic global customers
Confidential, San Francisco, Ca
- Managed multiple strategic mission critical projects(Human Resources(HR), Payroll, Document Management
- Led PMO buildout, processes and practices
Confidential, San Francisco, Ca
- Streamlined and transformed Marketing IT Dept. to use Project Management methodology
- Managed four plus Marketing- Business Intelligence Data Service projects
- Maintained Project Dashboards, intranet JIVE boards
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Extensive Financial and Portfolio Analytical work performed in Excel-Pivot tables, vLookup.
- Planning release plans across 30+ projects.
- Organized Software Architecture Planning across 10+ projects.
- Conducted project meetings, planning, activity, milestones, and audits across Scrum teams.
- Created a strategic framework for Agile Program Management & Delivery across 60+ projects. Program Management across multiple projects.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Project Manager
- Managing development for contracts over $2.1M
- Leading analytics product development managing an overseas team of about 12+ members.
- Implemented Agile practices with Scrum Processes.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
Sr. Appl. Systems Engg
- Managed development of large 45 TB Business Intelligence Data Warehouses for marketing analytics and antifraud.
- Led upgrade of portfolio of archaic CRM systems used by 4,500 employees to process $150M in daily transactions. Introduced new technology to improve reliability of system that would incur millions of dollars in losses in the event of a malfunction.(Client Server to Web Browser Neutral / Platform Neutral Application)
- Maximized efficiency and saved 8,000+ man hours annually on report processing by designing an elegant system to process, load, and check multiple insurance reports daily.
- Managed relationships with key vendors, including Confidential .
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
Senior Engineer/Product Manager
- Took 'Business Office' and 'Retail Store' products from concept to completion, contributing to explosive growth as company grew from 6 to 50 employees.
- Delivered Finance Products: General Ledger, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, Check & Transaction
- Reconciliations, Point of Sale (POS) programs, Budgeting, Purchasing, Inventory, complete Quote to Cash cycle.
- Drove business growth by performing in-depth competitive analysis and building software systems that directly addressed customers' needs.
- Contacted customers of major competitor to uncover weaknesses in current systems.
- Enabled $1.75M+ in new sales by enhancing key products in Business Office suite of products.