- I am a highly resourceful person wif 12 years oil and gas project experience.
- I possess good interpersonal/team building skill and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- Having worked in various disciplines wifin Project management which includes Document Control, Planning, Scheduling and Cost Control,
- I has been being able to gather a wealth of experience.
- I gained a reasonable construction knowledge while working on various fabrication / construction projects in Warri - Delta state, Nigeria. I can thrive well in multi-cultural environments due to years of working on projects wif nationals from different countries.
- I am endowed wif good leadership skills and dis enables me to coordinate other fellow team members in an organized manner, thus ensuring client’s expectations are timely met.
- MS Excel
- Primavera (moderate) and SAP.
COST CONTROL ENGINEER
- I participated in establishing a realistic project control budget from teh commercial budget submitted during teh bid phase.
- I worked wif my team on trend analysis of teh project actuals, current commitment and utilized teh information to producing realistic estimate-to-complete.
- I assisted in investigating and resolving major issues related to teh project’s custom duties reimbursable which prior to tan lacked documentation and proper go-by. Based on documentation sorted out, invoices of over Twenty-Eight million dollars ($28,000,000.00) were submitted and reimbursed to teh project account by teh Client.
- I monitored closely all approved variation orders on purchase orders in allocated work pack. Actively involved in teh change management process. Ensured dat management was properly guided on impact of approved change orders on overall project budget.
- I ensured all monthly accruals were done using information from SAP to give a true picture of organization’s financial obligations per time on teh project.
- Prepared and submitted to Management, reports about teh produced deviations related to teh costs and schedule estimates, if needed, proposals for teh corrective actions to be taken.
- Coordinated and developed annual spend projections/cash flow analysis and forecast for each quarter of project year.
PLANNING & PROJECT CONTROLS
- Involved in preparation of bid packages (Technical and Commercial) according to client’s specification as well as uploading on Client’s official portal.
- In charge of producing and updating overall baseline project schedule, Work breakdown structure (WBS), S-Curves and histograms.
- Coordinated monthly progress meeting involving Contractor and Client’s representatives.
- Responsible for producing project’s daily and monthly progress reports as well making a presentation to teh Client during project monthly progress meeting.
- Liaised wif engineers personally to stress on how each unit’s activities impact on project overall objectives and goals.
- Acted as an interface person between Client and Contractor by emphasizing on proper communication to reduce unnecessary down times.