- Direct and manage country IT Projects and Operations and provide support and guidance during IT projects in Waghnion Gold Operations ( Burkina).
- Manage IT Budget
- Design and implement short - and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with teh organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent network activities.
- Provide guidance to junior members of teh team.
IT Network Supervisor
- Plan, direct and coordinate teh design, purchase, installation and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure teh stable operation of teh organization’s IT assets across operations and explorations sites.
- Manage and ensure TEMPeffectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Establish service level agreement with end users and to provide ownership of problem management up to final resolution.
- Prepare and track Confidential, scope and other documentation for projects and associated efforts.
- Perform continuous improvement of IT Service Desk performance.