As a Practice Project Manger for an industry leading prestigious consulting company in NYC. Responsibility included the management of the implementation group for the most profitable line of business in the company which involved the implementations of Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM software. Involved in the areas of pre sales discovery product demonstrations and proposal creation and presentation. Responsible for business policy product implementation internal reporting systems and managing / mentoring staff. Responsible for all existing client relationships post implementation to ensure their satisfaction and perpetuate the relationship.
- With 13 years of consulting experience implementing financial operational and back office systems. Full project life cycle experience in the following industry specific vertical areas financial media pharmaceutical service distribution warehousing manufacturing and others. Responsibilities included the conducting of business requirements gathering sessions needs analysis workflow analysis and review documentation of the business model the creation of Statements of Work and project plan resource assignment and scheduling data mapping testing user training support the overall supervision of implementation team weekly status meetings management of the project budget issues risks and other project related tasks.
- Instituted new systems and project implementation methodologies for the entire consulting group. Redefined the entire implementation methodology based on PMI best practices.
- Managed and consulted on over 75 successfully completed projects defined as delivered on time within budget with a high customer satisfaction which included replacing SAP PeopleSoft Oracle and JDE installations.
- Managed the existing client base to a 98 retention rate to ensure their satisfaction and their expectations were being met through constant interfacing with staff and senior management.
- Coordinated extensively with the Business Development team to provide accurate project estimates draft the proposals and handle presentations to the clients.
SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS TOOLS EXPERIENCE
- Worked extensively with Microsoft Dynamics GP Financials Distribution Human Resources Payroll CRM Business Portal SharePoint various Business Intelligence reporting tools FRx Financial Report Writer eConnect Integration Manager and over 25 various 3rd Party Products.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Access PowerPoint Project Visio and Microsoft SQL Server.
SAMPLE OF PROJECTS
WEB MD - The project was comprised of implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning ERP solution that would encompass all of the departmental reporting requirements both internally and externally for all operations. Performed the business requirements gathering and produced documentation for the required functionality as well as the Statement of Work. Worked with the finance operations and technical teams to produce a current workflow analysis document and then consulted on streamlining the process. Acted as the liaison between users technical and management teams to design the specifications. The solution included the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics GP Financial Distribution Business Portal HR/Payroll and CRM suites.
TOWN OF SOUTHAMPTON - The goal of the project was to implement an Enterprise Resource Planning ERP solution that would encompass all of the Town of Southampton s local state and federal responsibilities. Performed the needs analysis and produced documentation for the required functionality as well as the Statement of Work. Worked with the comptroller s office to produce a current workflow analysis document. Acted as the liaison between users management and town supervisor to design the specifications. Designed the data migration path and supervised the migration from their legacy systems. The solution included the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics GP Financial Distribution and HR Payroll suites.
Confidential New York NY 1997 to 2009 Consultant 97- 98 Senior Consultant 98 - 99 Project Manager 99 - 09 Group Manager 04 - 09 Practice Manager 07 - 09
Confidential New York NY 1992 to 1996 Assistant Controller MIS Director
Confidential Port Washington NY 1988 to 1992 Controller
Confidential New York NY 1984 to 1988 Assistant Controller DP Manager
- PMI Certified
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Certified