Technical professional with international work experience and a decade of excellence in public and private industry. Ability to convey complex, technical concepts into understandable language for non-technical people. In-depth experience in project management, performing cost analysis, training staff on policies and operations, and developing standard operations procedures. Proven ability to perform well under pressure with excellent leadership, management, communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
- Available for travel -Professional Experience
Confidential, Atlanta, GA 8//2004 to 9/2009
PMO Project Manager, Product Development, and CRM Administrator
Responsible for overseeing the development of corporate internal and client facing tools for company specializing in best practice advisory, benchmarking, and transformation consulting services. Charged with developing sales, marketing, and advisory services for company leader's initiatives and development of project plans to achieve their business objectives. Responsible for identified project requirements and product needs of clients by acting as communication liaison for project sponsors and the Hackett product development team.
- Successfully lead redevelopment and launch of The Hackett Group's largest client facing web portal
- Managed corporate CRM (Salesforce.com) and projects involving system enhancements and modifications.
- Key lead role in establishing The Hackett Group's first Project Management Office
- Authored instructional materials for new products and lead staff and executive training sessions.
- Oversaw development project plans processes and ensured proper sequence for product roll out, including code review and proper documentation of processes.
Promoted to manage client teams and execute delivery of benchmarking engagements. Provided exceptional customer service by consistently ensuring client inquiries were responded to in a timely manner. Lead weekly/ad-hoc client calls as necessary. Designed client presentations and reports. Achieved on time and on budget internal and client facing deliverables.
- Played key role in managing cross-functional benchmark engagements, which involved travel to El Salvador, Honduras, Germany and London for onsite facilitation and project results delivery.
- Chosen by practice leader to support the product development team by developing the initial program scope, tools, question sets, presentations, and supporting benchmark materials.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert, during sales efforts, introducing benchmarking team and offerings.
- Identified and positioned cross-selling opportunities for downstream consulting engagements.
- Developed framework for the Benchmark Competency Center (helpdesk for benchmark projects).
Brought on to provide data and telecommunication planning, consultation, hardware/software installations and upgrades and technical support. Managed Cisco routers and switches, firewalls, frame-relay and T1.
- Responsible for troubleshooting & issue resolution for OSI layers 1,2,3 and 4
- Facilitated open forum web casts covering support topics, tips, and tricks for end-users.
- Developed disaster recovery plan and offsite backup rotation for backup tapes
- Maintained office audio and visual devices, hardware inventory and administered Definity PBX and Intuity Audix Voicemail system
Confidential, Boston, MA 1/2009 to 7/2004
Senior User Support Specialist
Hired as lead support specialist for supporting university staff. Responsible for formatting and deployment of Windows workstations and servers, software upgrades applications, drivers, and hardware on servers and workstations. Installation and supported of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge, SunGard BSR Advance 7.x and other software used by the University and its affiliated not-for-profit subsidiaries. Created new Windows 2000 accounts for new or temporary employees. Responsible for server backup software installation and disaster recovery. Phone and field support for remote offices and support for helpdesk in resolving pc/network issues.
NT 4.0 to 2000 Active Directory migrations creating and managing trees, forests, group policy, network design and implementation.
Used LANDesk to monitor and fine-tune servers and workstations for improved performance.
Researched projects and authoring technical documentation.
Confidential, Boston, MA 8/2001 to 6/2002
Senior Network Analyst
Administered Netware 4.x, MAC, Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Professional /Server, Windows NT 4.0 Server, MS. SQL Server and Linux, responsible for server backups and disaster recovery of network. Installed servers, SCSCI/RAID controllers, Cisco hubs, switches and routers, Compaq servers, Remote Insight Boards, DLTs and other network devices. Upgraded and updated software, applications, drivers, and hardware on servers and desktops. Created new Novell and Windows NT\\2000 accounts for new or temporary employees. Assisted users with Microsoft Office Suites, Lotus Notes, Citrix Client, CheckPoint Secure Remote, PCAnywhere, Cisco VPN, AT & T Global Dialer, ghosting, Partition Magic and Remedy
- Lead projects involving hardware\\ software rollouts and implementation.
- Phone and field support for remote offices and support for helpdesk in resolving pc/network issues
Confidential, Boston, MA 2/2001 to 8/2001
Contract Network/ Desktop Support
Contract support specialist brought on to manage Win95/98, Windows NT Server, Exchange and Workstations, Windows 2000 platforms for users at Massachusetts Turnpike Authority and Massachusetts Bar Association. Responsible for formatting and deployment of workstations and peripherals and backups and disaster recovery of network. Updated of software, applications, drivers, and virus protection on servers and desktops. Backup support for helpdesk in resolving tier II and III issues.
- Completed research projects, authored technical documentation.
- Often traveled to remote locations to assess technical needs, issues, and status.
Education & Professional Training:
MCSE - Microsoft Network and Security Engineer
Bachelor of Arts, History, and Political Science
Advanced Technology Group - Atlanta, GA
A+ Certification and Network +