Organized professional with extensive experience in Business Operations and Administration. Experience includes working with multiple business units to develop and implement new processes and technologies by utilizing project management skills, customer service skills, reporting skills, as well as communication skills. A detail oriented, self-motivated and dependable individual with proven skills in business relationship building, performance development and motivation, as well as problem resolution. A team player committed to learning and adapting to new technologies.
Professional Experience:Confidential, Cleburne, TX 2007 - 2009 Director
- Manage accounting activities including financial reports and program reports.
- Manage I.S. System.
- Oversee human resource components of organization, which include personnel files, health insurance, 401(k) plan and participation in training programs, internally and externally to organization.
- Manage access center activities.
- Attend meetings of Board of Trustees and provide support to Trustees as needed.
- Manage day-to-day duties associated with Capital Purchases for up to 30 Skilled Nursing Facilities and 10 Corporate Entities. This includes GAP Accounting Procedures for FF&E, Building Improvements and Property Improvements, to name a few.
- Partner with vendor’s to acquire bids/quotes/proposals and generate internal paperwork required to facilitate capital purchases.
Responsible for all duties associated with Corporate Accounts Payable Department.
- Manage day-to-day accounts payable duties for up to 30 Skilled Nursing Facilities. Also manage day-to-day accounts payable duties for 10 Corporate Entities.
- Train departmental employees on interaction skills with all Skilled Nursing Facilities Personnel and Outside Vendors. Also train facilities personnel on Accounts Payable procedures, including day-to-day tasks, as well as month-end and year-end procedures.
- Facilitate month-end close procedures for all Skilled Nursing Facilities and Corporate Entities. Also facilitate year-end close procedures and partner with Staff Accounting Department to research discrepancies and/or facilitate corrections for General Ledger.
- Partner with Director of Accounting, when audits are in-process and provide assistance where needed with Accounts Payable tasks.
- Maintain high quality standards for all accounting situations. This includes on-going process and procedures evaluations, on-the-job training for all Accounts Payable employees and facility personnel and re-design of processes, as necessary.
Responsible for all Management duties associated with Lodging & Housekeeping at Lake Resort.
- Managed total operations and logistics, including staffing, training, purchasing, billing/payables, cash management, POS systems, sales reporting and inventory control/shrinkage.
- Partnered with Human Resources for monthly safety and staff meetings. Trained employees on interaction skills with all Resort Departments and all Resort Guests.
- Partnered with Land Sales to ensure exceptional customer experiences for current landowners and prospective buyers.
- Partnered with Group Sales Office to accommodate all groups; sizes range from very small to very large.
- Maintained high quality standards for all lodging accommodations and housekeeping accommodations. This included on-going process and procedures evaluations, on-the-job training for all employees and re-design of processes, as necessary.
Responsible for all Sales Service duties associated with the manufacturing of corrugated products and shipping materials.
- Provided support for all Sales Agents and Remote Offices.
- Processed customer orders and maintained positive relations with all vendors/customers.
- Maintained warehouse inventories at Corporate Location and worked with Remote Offices to resolve discrepancies.
- Provided out-of-office support for Reception Area and Corporate Office. This included Payables and Receivables, Shipping & Receiving, Payroll, and Statistical Reporting.
Degree: BS in Hotel/Restaurant Management
Software / Computer Knowledge:
Microsoft Office Suite (PC based & Macintosh based), IE & Netscape, Peachtree – Non-Profit Version, AIM Database/Billing System, TexMedConnect Billing System, Solomon Microsoft Business Solutions, HRIS, AS400, ADP Payroll Solutions, Opera, Proprietary Business Solutions - Internetworking/Telecommunications and Food Services/Retail Industries