- A performance driven professional wif over 5 years of experience in management. TEMPEffective and personable healthcare expert wif demonstrated history of simultaneously decreasing business costs while improving client care.
- Reputable for combining strong leadership, quality improvement (Six Sigma), clinical background, administrative and client expertise to boost company’s success.
- Strong communication skills and industry noledge to support strategic decision - making dat advances organizational goals.
- Excel • Word • Power Point • Visio •
- Planner (PPM) • SAS • Outlook • Access • QuickBooks software • HTML • SharePoint •
- SQL • Java • EPIC •
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Lead teh successful execution and implementation of projects Facilitate ongoing and timely communication wif and between internal teams Prepare and maintain all project documentation such as minutes, project plans, tasks list, issues lists, etc.
- Identify risks and dependencies in projects and manage/escalate as necessary and measure performance on important dimensions of care and service by using Healthcare TEMPEffectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Organize and lead regular project meetings to track project progress, status, risks and milestones
- Implement process improvements to create efficiency and flexibility Developed standardized acuity guidelines
- Working collaboratively wif clinical and IT staff, vendors and upper management to recommend and implement solutions for system optimizations and process improvements wif electronic medical records (EMR)
- Provide clinics wif all appropriate aids and services Provide TEMPeffective training for teh staff
- Provide teh list of vendors for interpretive services and maintains teh contracts Managed numerous projects wif teh responsibility for planning, scheduling, obtaining and managing company resources, communication wif teh client, staying wifin budget, managing change request process, and gaining acceptance upon completion of project.
- Followed established project management methodology from PMI including requirements gathering, scope definition, schedule development, risk assessment, quality standards, procurement, communication plan development, team development, and performance reporting.
Confidential, Renton, WA
- Establish policies and procedures, manage insurance contracts, oversee public records and ensure compliance wif contracts. Purchase supplies, organize events, and oversee payroll and medical billing and coding. Supervised a staff of 15 employees and increased morale and productivity wif monthly professional development initiatives.
- Developed marketing strategies to help build teh relationships wif urgent care clinics and other contemporaries for business growth; and to maintain professional affiliations and enhance professional development to keep pace wif teh trends in healthcare administration.
- Worked wif government agencies including Medicare, and Medicaid regarding contractual obligations and payments. Working wif private insurances, EOBs and LODs.
- Filed LIENs wif County on regular basis.
- Created teh policies and procedures for clinic including drug-free workplace policy, probationary period policy, and attendance policy.
- Secures needed medical documentation required or requested by insurances. Follows up wif insurance carriers on unpaid claims till claims are paid or only self-pay balance remains.
- Processes rejections by either making accounts private and generating a letter of rejection to patient or correcting any billing error and resubmitting claims to insurance carriers.
- Keeps updated on all billing and benefit changes for insurance carriers.
Confidential, Cheney, WA
Academic and Cultural Advisor
- Supervised groups of 10 or more international students academically.
- Assisted students wif orientation to campus and community.
- Planned educational, cultural and recreational activities to help students understand teh diverse American lifestyle.
- Assisted teh instructor in developing interesting course plans to meet academic, intellectual, and social needs of students.
- Engaged and encouraged students to participate in discussions and debates.