- I am an accomplished staffing professional with experience leading MSP, Work Force Solutions Management programs, and RPO Implementations.
- I has a team driven philosophy to accomplishing goals and tasks, I’m a result oriented, decisive leader with proven success in new marketidentification, solution design and problem solving.
- I’ve implemented and managed RPO, WFS, and MSP’s programs with multi locationresponsibility requiring strategic positioning, technology implementation and development, along with building teams to support teh business.
- I havea strong ability to thrive in challenging environments while remaining pragmatic and focused.
Confidential, Ivrine, CA
- Worked with C level team to develop Healthcare related RPO service offerings to potential and current client base.
- Lead group of 6 Talent Acquisition Professionals directing searches to include VP of Legal Affairs to RN’s in teh California and Seattle Washington locations
- Conducted focus groups with various client end users determining usage and pain points.
- Lead teh identification of RPO process improvement and waste reduction
- Define reporting requirements in line with contractual obligations
- Drive and embed a culture of operational best practice through teh team
- Drive necessary change to ensure optimum productivity
- Drive and embed a culture of governance through teh team and ensure business assurance across teh account
Director, RPO Implementation
- Represented implementation as a part of teh sales process on multiple engagements involving C - Level contact and purchasing teams
- Part of team that priced and designed solution and negotiated MSA’s and SOW’s for implementation
- Drove all discovery sessions with clients looking at current processes and wat would work best in their environment Client Engagement and Process Improvements
- Developed communication roadmaps to deliver messages of change management
- Created all process maps to engage solution within client’s organization, working within all Business Units to develop a single solution
- Responsible for developing and instructing all training for HM’s, HRBP’s and RSR team once solution design has been completed
- Developed all change management communications to executive level and hiring teams. Along with being main point of contact for all implementation related items
- Monitored all post implementation activities to ensure teh process that was developed was operational within teh client’s environment
- Responsible for ensuring a strong client relationship throughout and after teh process
- Acted as lead on behalf of our 113 associate vendors. Managing all vendor related issues within teh program, ranging from contract negotiations, to billing issues and disbursement of payments
- Responsible for onboarding and training all new vendors and software training
- Managed C level and facility level relationships throughout teh system; reporting to teh Executive Committee trends and metrics monthly and quarterly
- Directing and prioritizing business development opportunities for program expansion
- Supported on site team in all day to day operations assisting with all issues both operationally and clinical
- Successful implemented of program at all 9 facilities to include KPI’ s, staffing model design, billing and technology solutions
- Managed MSP team through 3 EMR projects resulting in a model used throughout teh system and other clients
- Responsible for meeting all SLA’s within teh contract in regard to fill, do not return rates and financial metrics
- Managed teh MSP program to work with each facility in efforts to improve operational efficiencies, improve quality around staffing and align costs that resulted in savings for each facility
Confidential, Frederick, MD
- Redefined teh recruitment process and procedures. Created metrics to analyze and review performance of recruiters and division
- Built a team of 9 recruiters and sales professionals establishing a retention rate of 96% during my tenure
- Fostered teamwork and an open-door environment conducive to positive dialogue across teh organization
- Managed company’s relationship with their largest customer
- Negotiated and managed all third-party vendor agreements
- Directed teams recruiting efforts on various telecom and construction projects