- Accomplished, analytical, and proven IT professional, C - level partner, and expert in building and executing best-in-class technology and business systems, ensuring system security and integrity, managing complex projects, and fostering team productivity resulting in strong and sustainable contributions and positively impacting the bottom line.
- Over 16 years of achievements and a strong track record of driving corporate technology initiatives, long term strategic IT planning, financial management, IT department implementation, and technical team leadership.
- Led wif strength, focus, and results through four credit union mergers; managed all technology and operations integration, ensured data security, redundancy, and disaster recovery encompassing six branch locations.
- Directed facility operations for five branches managed remodel/construction projects and introduced eco-conscious programs throughout the organization culture.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- IT Department Development
- Security Protocols
- Program Implementation
- Vendor / Contract Negotiations
- Multi - Site Management
- Strategic IT Planning
- Technology Initiatives
- Green Initiatives/Recycling
- Process Optimization
- Merger Coordination
- Project Management
- Regulation / Compliance
- New Technology Roll Out
- Facility Management
- Mobile Application Deployment
Confidential, Wixom, Michigan
- Provide senior level support for managed service systems such as; Firewall, VPN, Server, Workstation and Phone Systems.
- Responsible for project coordination for all new sales orders wif new & existing clients along wif enterprise-class vendor partnership.
Confidential, Pontiac, Michigan
Vice President of Technology
- Spearhead all IT for six branch locations, direct the technology support team, and oversee all applications, LAN/WAN, VOIP phone, servers, databases, desktops / laptops, and record retention. Research, source, and implement new technology and security measures. Prepare and manage all IT financial reporting and asset tracking. Develop and enforce disaster recovery and security measures. Select new vendors and negotiate service contracts. Supervise four direct reports in-house and remote.
- Established and grew the IT Department from start-up operations through numerous infrastructure changes.
- Achieved comprehensive technology and operations integration through four mergers.
- Upgraded multiple servers and telecom system; direct all software update installations.
- Managed facility operations for five branch locations ; included branch remodels, roof replacements, flood clean-up, and all maintenance contracts.
- Pioneered eco-conscious efforts throughout the organization.
- Earned fast track promotions; Database Administrator to Manager to Chief Technology Officer to Vice President. Confidential Data Systems, Troy, Michigan
Operations Team Leader
- Managed print production projects for auto industry clients. Scheduled and performed tape backups and ensured proper equipment functioning and staffing to meet critical deadlines. Received training for control room duties, tracked shift work details, and assisted other departments as required.
- Adhered to ISO 9001 Certification protocol; consistently met or exceeded job and production deadlines.