Confidential, NY May 2009 Present
Project Manager/Account Manager: Provide customer solution and VoIP support. Invoice customers using QuickBooks. Influences budget and technology for the client events to ensure successful implementations. Supervise and train Audio Visual technicians.
- Decrease labor hour on special project/events by 20%
- Managed 100 site VoIP video conference for Sunovion
- SME for Goldman Sachs, NYU Family Trust, International VoIP conferences (May 2012)
Confidential, White Plains, NY May 2010 May 2012
IT Program Manager/Business Strategy Analysis: Improve organizational performance by counseling clients and MEEG staff. Analyze and make recommendations about business ventures, acquisitions, marketing and products development. Evaluate infrastructure (Data and Voice) to ensure appropriate use for business need. Oversaw SAP Telecom and IT Infrastructure Projects. Build PMO team using Agile and Waterfall methodology. Manage vendors and scheduling for IT projects. Advise senior management on IT products and process. Communicate to senior management and project stakeholders on project status including vendor selection, budget & estimates, risk management strategies, staffing, and change control.
- Implement Microsoft software upgrade to Michelle Foods Inc, 30+ employees. Project decrease labor hour by 5%.
- Save ADG Enterprises $5,000 on phone system, by installing multi functional phones which eliminated the need for an additional system.
Confidential, Forest Hills, New York January 2010 February 2010
Consultant/Project Manager: Verizon Business Project Manager for JetBlue customer service system migration; manage SAP conversion, Open Skies system to Sabre Airline Solution. Interaction with C Level Executives and crossdivisionalStakeholders, manage schedules and budget for Verizon Business technical support staff. Assign locations and coordinate travel schedules for desktop technicians. Address issues and obstacles that impede progress toward achieving goals. Facilitate meetings as appropriate and review expense reports project. Educate JetBlue support team on best practices, resolution, and process of Sabre Airline Solution. Hire, train, and mentor technical staff. Minimizes project risks by working cross-functionally and cross-company to eliminate resource challenges and engage key stakeholders.
- Single point of contact for technical support staff in 60 plus sites worldwide.
- Nurture partnership between JetBlue, Verizon Business and Sabre to ensure project success.
- Develop training manual used by 200 (technical and non-technical) support personnel
- Oversaw all sites acceptance testing and hand-off.
- Hired and Manage 41 direct reports.
Confidential, Northridge, California April 2003 - April 2009
Program/Project Manager: Work within Verizon Business PMO dedicated to WaMu. Manage a portfolio of 900+ retail banks, training centers, and back offices (Cisco network and Avaya telecom environment), at WaMu Financial Services Centers in the southeast region. Interact with C Level Executives and crossdivisionalStakeholders, providing verbal and written communication. Develop and prioritize program/projects to achieve WaMu goals and vision. Advised vendors on the financial impact of their roles and scheduling. Identified and devised risk mitigation plans, process management, tracked deliverables, and controlled technical budget. Maintain remedy changes control documentation. Monitor the delivery scheduling and completion of network and telecommunication equipment, including circuits. Implement and managed SAP related IT infrastructure, including migrating applications between WaMu and business partners datacenters. Ensure mitigation plan were in place for maintaining infrastructure, including repeatable execution of process. Support and advise sale staff on solutions and service approach. Support hardware/software maintenance and upgrades with Network Operation Center (NOC).
- Opened 30 branches (June 2003) in Chicago market, setting WaMu record; controlled $200K share of each branch’s $1M budget. Opened average of 80 branches per year.
- Drove sale of more than 450 VoIP network systems within 3-year period by successfully implementing VoIP pilot program.
- Managed all new market activity successfully for 4 years, including controlling budget and creating scheduled timelines for sites across New York, Chicago, Georgia, Texas, and Arizona.
Confidential, January 1996 - May 2001
Telecommunications Specialist: Provided telecom expertise to 5-state region. Monitored and maintained Signaling System 7 (SS7) networks within Network Operation Center (NOC). Provide technical assistance to business units, including local exchange carriers, 911, and independent Telcos.
- Spearheaded repairs, maintenance, and upgrades of DMS, DCS, and 5ESS switches, Legacy, Signal Transfer Points (STPs), and Service Control Point (SCP) hardware and software.
- Completed all SS7 certification training in less than 6-month period.
Confidential, (Atlanta, Georgia) May 1992 - January 1996
Service Technician: Provided field service repairs/installation for telecommunications customers. Conducted moves, add, and changes (MAC) work at customer sites. Functioned as the project liaison and managed sales efforts for additional features. Lead and trained 20+ technicians on installation and maintenance processes.
- Championed the installation of telecom lines in 30 new housing development projects, which included more than 300 apartment units each, while serving as Telecommunications Specialist.
Master of Project Management
Master of Business Administration
Project/Program Manager Skills
Change Management ,Telecommunications ,Customer Service ,Account Expansion/Management
Risk Management ,Vendor Management/Scheduling ,SAP Implementation ,Training & Development
Network Infrastructure Design/Management ,Client/Vendor Relations ,Budget Administration
SCRUM, Waterfall & Agile Methodologies Microsoft Project and Visio