A highly dependable, personal computer support technician with experience supporting desktop and advanced systems. Reliable, conscientious employee who can work under direct or indirect supervision. A problem solver, able to think outside the box for resolutions to difficult circumstances. Able to train others in technical support. Trained in supporting Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Microsoft Office Suite and other Microsoft software packages.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia 2009
Sales Specialist 2009
- Stocked new store.
- Managed appliance inventory.
- Recognized by management for team work, attitude and creating a positive environment.
- Sales specialist in the appliance department.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia 1998-2008
Project Manager 2003-2008
- Recognized by upper management as a team player, able to build consensus on issues among diverse teams and personnel.
- Leveraged negotiation and communication skills to guide project teams across 2 different site locations deploying a series of 8 high profile testing projects within a 12 month period.
- Managed 5 work plans simultaneously with cross functional teams completing all testing on time and on budget.
- Applied and enforced time reporting procedures for a team of 35 personnel, ensuring accurate time reporting and remaining within budgeted parameters.
- Prepared and communicated weekly status reports to the executive steering committee.
- Mitigated the effects of issues and risks on the project using established issue and risk management techniques.
Help Desk Technician and Systems Manager 1998-2003
- Established a structured schedule and training for 8 Call Center personnel to reduce the ‘time on hold’ for customers calling the call center to less than 20 seconds per call.
- Analyzed and resolved computer and / or software compatibility issues for 1200 developers and testers leading to increased productivity.
- Selected as the person to handle all hardware and software issues for 12 executives.
- Trained in supporting Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Microsoft Office Suite and other Microsoft software packages.
- Met scheduled milestones through successfully scheduling and coordinating all system hardware / software changes and application software releases.
- Improved productivity through administering, procuring, and maintaining personal computers and network connectivity for staff of six.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia 1982-1998
Application Support 1984-1998
- Developed and provided maintenance support within time and budget for a variety of company applications.
- Provided after hours technical support for applications running on the mainframes.
EDUCATION : Bachelor of Science
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes