- Experienced in Project and Relationship Management with proven ability to develop and manage successful business relationships.
- Managed accounts, projects, and enhancements though full life cycle with on-going support.
- Successfully delivered projects on time and meeting budget requirements.
- Financial analysis responsible for monthly forecasting, report actual expenses and explain any variances.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize, follow through and meet multiple deadlines in a high volume department.
- Have experience with MS Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Salesforce, QuickBooks and other online CRMS and accounting applications.
Project Manager/Client Services Mgr. 1998-2011
Primary client liaison, responsible for support, communication, and account management for multiple clients. Responsibilities included:
- Managed new client implementations and ongoing service delivery.
- Managed Tech Support or Hosting Services.
- Monitored and managed client satisfaction and delivery of services against contracts.
- Conducted periodic operational reviews.
- Prepared and approved monthly client invoices and compliance reports.
- Contributing to Proposals and Statements of Work
Acted in a dual role of project manager and account manager, developed, maintained and supported multiple simultaneous projects. Responsibilities included:
- Managed development multiple online production webs/tools, allowing vendors to deliver files via the Internet resulted in cost saving to the client. Ongoing support included enhancements. Daily, monthly and annual delivery of data for publication on the Internet, CD-ROM and Print.
- Effectively reduced product cost and improved turnaround time by 52% on web activity reports, which eliminated the need for staff to work weekends and holidays. Modifications to existing and development of new reports. Managed ongoing, daily, weekly, quarterly and annual production process for delivering 120 monthly, 75 quarterly and 30 YTD reports from a web site with 4-6 million custom item logs monthly. Designed and implemented monthly quality assurance testing.
- Implemented complete redesign and enhancements to client web sites.
- Responsible for project plan, schedule, estimates, staffing requirements and supervision of Leads, Contractors and Developers assigned to project team.
- Maintained day to day relationships with client working to identify add-on sales opportunities.
Confidential,Franklin, MA 1996-1998
- Developed formal PowerPoint slides for use in marketing presentation and marketing kits. Prepared and delivered marketing material to prospects. Updated, organized and delivered company Business plans to investment community.
- Supported technical developers through extensive testing and debugging environment. Developed and prioritized detailed list of bugs and workflow issues. Supported development from design through production release of application.
- Assisted in project management: established goals, objectives, timelines and milestones.
- Managed and reported budget to President, Board of Directors and outside investors.
- Setup and responsible all the accounting.
Confidential,San Francisco, CA 1980-1996
Operations Specialist/Administrative Assistant 1991-1996
- Financial analysis responsible for monthly forecasting, report actual expenses and explain any variances to division for 5 departments. Handled balancing of general ledger and processed invoices.
- System Security Officer: requesting and maintaining system access for staff of 300. Reviewed systems reports for audit requirements.
- Back up for the Resource Analyst. Scheduled staff of over 300 employees in a 24 hour 7 day a week Call Center.
Customer Service Officer 1989-1991
- Provided operations support for up to 15 customer service agents.
- Monitored employee calls for accuracy and quality customer service.
- Handled staff meeting and employee attendance records.
Customer Service Functions 1980-1989
Education and Training
Self educated individual who learned by on the job training. Often volunteered in order to learn procedures. Cross-trained to serve as a backup for other staff. Fortunate to have had managers who valued my dedication, flexibility and eagerness to learn.