Seeking to Transfer Broad-Based Skill Set of Experience in government, aerospace health, and banking into new opportunity with new organization.
Core Knowledge & Skill Areas:
- Public Administration
- Insurance Management
- IT Operations/Security/Audit
- Government Accounting
- Grant/Technical Writing
- Statistical Strategies/Solutions
- Six Sigma
- Health Services/AHCCCS
- Project Management/HR
- Economic Services
- Regulatory Compliance
Confidential,Phoenix, AZ 2011-Present
Data Analyst-Project Manager
Director’s support for QA Improvement, review blueprints and product specifications to accurately determine amount of materials needed; underwriting, direct and design the activities and engaged in QA development, program planning and statistical research; monitor program compliance with funding and statutory regulations; formulate policies and identify issues requiring resolution; write statistical reports, prepare financial reports, memoranda and correspondence. Develop and maintain written procedures of all activities associated with the program. Analyze and interpret accounting records development of grant goals, objectives, and activities.
- Develop reporting metrics, analyze methodologies, and protect integrity of Data Administering and monitoring vendors, contract amendments and contract expenditures; developing and implementing new or revised policies, procedures Training, Forms, Web, Policy programs and public forms; monitoring contractors to ensure implementation of program policies; Analyze and report projects status and research information directly to Director.
- Write for agencies/vendors, implementation of process improvements to enhance efficiency, quality and cost for department. Maintain reporting relationship with stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, vendors, and other affected partnership agencies to coordinate efforts across multiple business units and ensure continuous efficient management of projects; Gather input and feedback assessing program risks; evaluating and testing internal controls; apply and interpret federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as they pertain to program operations/activities; apply program policy and contract requirements to contracted provider activities; using computerized products as Excel, Access and Tableau for analysis and work management.
- Provide complete documentation to satisfy tasks, requests, and other documentation required by immediate supervisor, project team or standards and policies; analyze comprehensive business processes, perform in-depth work analysis and develop computer generated flow charts; lead multiple projects with competing deliverables and deadlines. Document business/security processes and determining where changes are needed.
Confidential,Phoenix, AZ 2004-2011
Senior Review Analyst
Director\'s Office liaison administering major projects, revamped Health databases, iSeries (AS/400) mainframe, Windows 7, Data Manager, programming, policy and procedures for state staff. Direct and evaluate the management analysis’ function as it relates to financial and budget data, analyze problems which impact the effectiveness of information system reporting and objectives, determine process improvements Manageservices to the state population in the areas of protective services for children and adults; client welfare; employment and training; unemployment insurance; aging and adult; public assistance; child support enforcement; and services for individuals with developmental disabilities. Audit and resolve citizen complaints against state Health government agencies and states vendors review and provide summaries for State litigation cases. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Serve as lead administrator for all testing development and test plans for iSeries (AS/400) , TSO, CICS, Active Directory , HRIS, IBM and Microsoft programs and systems software design, deployment, maintenance and administration, Onbase; CICS/TS 3.2 installation, maintenance and administration. Create test scripts, use cases and test data for system and user acceptance testing SRS, SQL and Tableau reporting database. Provide regulatory compliance services to federal agencies and other organizations with respect to the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules implementing quality assurance processes.
- Development and maintenance of various HR-related databases i.e. SAP HRIS; salary comparisons and scenarios; development and maintenance of Human Resource policies and procedures and the Department\'s Employee Handbook.
- Network account setup, maintaining and deleting domain and email network accounts of users and services. Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve network problems; monitor servers for disk utilization, virus protection and maintenance.
- Review agency and vendor audits determine audit objectives, prepare and execute audit programs. Research and input investigations of allegations against all physicians Arizona, Federal, and health care trade industry and resources for State Health Department. Oversee federal authorization and reimbursement; Assist clients in understanding, applying, and implementing HIPAA regulatory standards and how the standards are integrated with other applicable laws and regulations. Manage complex regulatory and compliance tasks. Research and analyze various health care related laws and regulations. Develop compliance programs and support clients in writing policies.
- Provide support for data systems security; review access requests for proper authorizations and produces. Design, code, modify, and maintain familiarity with procedures and policies and enhance Oracle and SQL applications; prepare manuals, charts, diagrams, reports and test cases and procedures to ensure coverage and conformance to business requirements– Prepare specific reports to director’s office .
- Liaison between the state health department, healthcare facilities, and other community partners; complete HIPPA-specific activities including enhancing relationships with key stakeholders internal and external to ADHS. Prepare new and revised FAA policies and procedures legislative impact statements, and address through presentations on senate floor.
- Perform the day to day operations review of security event logs & monitoring analyzers logs maintenance and development of databases.
- Provide health care fraud audits court policies and procedures for the DCSE programs to establish if program violations have occurred. Troubleshoot user’s problems in information system reports in AZTECS and CHILDS systems.
Confidential,Boulder, CO 1988-2004
Senior System Administrator V- Management
- Managed IBM world-wide large mainframe computer environment; support administration, configuration management and expansion of open systems environments, security, software and hardware implementation, operations, reviewed/upgraded operations, handled troubleshooting, researched products and interfaced/negotiated with vendors, worked with foreign governments building and improving aerospace research. Migration of large and complex application systems from the IBM Mainframe to a distributed platform and design internal IBM utilities, JCL, CICS, MVS, and SMP/E; configurations technical configuartions implementation of current applications running on RAC-F; design public advocate substantive program policy. Evaluate world wide data centers service requests and determine feasibility and operational for Ford Motor Inc, ING Bank, Nissan, and Target. QA Test Mainframe applications batch and scheduled jobs using scheduling tools (TSO,CICS,PM- iSeries);
- IBM & Allied Signal lead tester developing, maintaining and executing manual and automated tests DB2 for i5OS. QA International support Tier-3/Tier-4 Data Centers gathering, product design, and testability of products. Create data queries gathering test data and analyzing results for IBM System i-Support.
- IBM Level III & Data Center Support Administration and troubleshooting of the agency e-mail system (Exchange), Outlook, Lotus Notes, unsolicited e-mail filter gateway, and maintenance of the agency\'s Domain Name System (DNS) . Maintain documentation and desk procedures for all team functions.
- Contract management and administration for all IT contracts for hardware, software, maintenance, IT consultants and services installation of computer hardware and network hardware including printers, routers, servers, storage, switches, and tape libraries for, IBM Storage System, i-Series, MS Windows UNIX, LINUX, Out of Network Attach Storage.
- Procurement materials and services practice, policy administrator; create, edit, and maintain technical documentation for current and future system or productapplications i.e., technical reference manuals. Maintain a shadow tracking system to reconcile internal accounts and records with company system. Ensure compliance with all standards, policies, and regulations for safe, environmentally-sound production floor. Production Support for floor engineers and mechanics, implemented ISO and OSHA rules and regulations.
- Responsible for IBM IT purchases and services, inspection, and maintenance of vendor agreements and contracts. Develop and monitor information technology and telecommunications budgets. Manger of computer operations dealing with testing large scale IBM mainframe systems and distributed platforms. Perform second/third tier problem identification and resolution, performance monitoring and improvements as well as configuration enhancements to ensure system infrastructure stability and positive application experience. Evaluate, install, configure, upgrade, and monitor all third party system software as required by new releases, projects, system infrastructure enhancements or fixes due to performance or problem identification. Maintain, support and execute manual and automated critical code migrations in all environments for production support fixes, enhancements and new releases. Write and evaluate service contracts. Budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contract summaries.
- IBM Project Manager for employee assistance oversaw and supervised network conversions from Novell to NT Active Directory, Outlook to Exchange. Perform computer system penetration testing and risk mitigation.
Present- Project Management-Business Management
- MS Certified Technology Specialist.
- MS Windows, HP, DELL, MS Office Suites, Lotus Notes, MS Exchange, Microsoft Outlook/ S/MIME, Cisco ASA, Cisco Routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches, EMC Avamar, Citrix, HRMS, HRIS, LEXIS/NEXIS, HEAT, TRACK-IT, SERFF, C++, Tableau.
- Green Belt, Project Management, State Government, HIPAA, ISO, OSHA, FEMA.
- Unix, Oracle, GUI, SUN Identity Manager, SUN Access Manager, Sun Directory Server (LDAP) AS400, CICS, IMS, IBM mainframe, RAC-F, DB2, EDI, SAP, SAS, AZTECS, P-Synch, ASP, ASP.NET, HTML, PLC, HMI, Records Access Management system (RAMS), Quality Records Tracking System (QRTS), Government On-Line Database (GOLD), Network, Records Management System (RMS), Oracle and SQL Server.
- Disaster recovery, system migrations, Datacenter moves, Quality Assurance, Mercury QTP, Mercury Load Runner, Lawson Materials Management Information System (MMIS).
- Novell, NT, Active Directory, SPOC, PeopleSoft, Lotus- Notes, NTFS, system conversion, computer operations.
- Aerospace Mathematics, Internet, Visual Studio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, UML, Web, Web Servers, Web Sphere, XML.
- System Management, strategic planning, vendor interface and negotiation.
- LAN Administration, application support, branch start-ups and automation.
- Business writing, Grant writing, project planning and management, presentation.