To work in a project management capacity where I can bring value leveraging my project estimation, project planning, project execution, client interfacing and problem solving skills. To work in a company where I get opportunity to learn and enhance my management skills and grow up the corporate ladder.
- Results-driven project management professional with proven track record in increasing productivity, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution under fast paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Effective communicator who communicates with client at all levels and effectively manages their expectations.
- Decisive, energetic, focused team leader, player who leads high performing team through macro management, making projects for team members a learning experience.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project initiation
- Project planning
- Project execution
- Project closing
- Project tracking
- Project communication
- Scope management
- Full lifecycle development
- Drive testing efforts
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Conflict management
- Oracle forms
- Oracle reports
- Shell scripting
- Requisite Pro
- Test director
- Project Plan
Confidential, Mumbai India
Mar 2010 – Present
I have played vital role in establishing the entire manufacturing setup of the company from scratch. Have played role in the following:
- Aligning right equipments.
- Aligning right human resources.
- Establishing appropriate departments and transitioning responsibilities of the departments to key stake owners.
- Channelizing raw material supplies.
- Streamlining outsourcing channels.
- Streamlining in-house production.
- Establishing ERP to facilitate central flow of information from every department of the company.
Company’s turnover before I joined as director was 80 Lacs per annum. Company’s turnover reached around 4.5 Cr per annum in the span of 2 years after I joined the company.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA USA
Mar 2007 – Mar 2010
- Estimate the project and create proposal
- Initiate the project
- Work with business & client IT to define the requirements
- Plan the project
- Create achievable project schedule
- Review designs, test plans & code
- Interact with client management and manage their expectations
- Keep the management in loop on the project status. Give management heads up ahead of time in case of schedule risks so that they can make appropriate decisions
- Make the team resources track the actuals on project web server
- Publish the project statistics to the client management which shows if the project is performing on schedule and in budget
- Identify potential risks ahead of time and take actions to mitigate them
- Drive design & development efforts.
- Drive unit, system, performance & User acceptance testing
- Project deployment & support
- Facilitate project closing
Retek Projects Implemented at Confidential :
- WMS Splitting Project (June 2007)
- WMS MTS Project (January 2008)
- WMS MVDC Hi-Bay Project: (September 2008)
- WMS HS-FJ Project: (January 2009)
- WMS MWSC – MDPP Project (February 2009)
- WMS MCC Project ( March 2009)
- WMS Print & Apply Project (May 2009)
- WMS Training Environment Refresh Project (June 2009)
- WMS PD-R1 Project (July 2009)
- WMS Production by Processing Area Project (September 2009)
- WMS Shuttling Project (February 2010)
Confidential, Columbus, OH USA
Jan 2004 – March 2007
- Manage shift of 4 analysts.
- Review the deliverables from shift resources.
- Make sure that the work allocated is delivered on time.
- Provide daily updates to Gap\'s IT & business on project status.
- Manage support tickets
- Coordinate the design, code reviews & coding of an offshore application development.
- Review the deliverables from offshore to validate if they meet specifications & standards.
- Coordinate with onshore-offshore team to make sure that work gets done in timely manner.
- Coordinate with offshore team on all the issues worked by them to get all the necessary clarifications on those issues from business partner.
- Host the weekly onsite-offshore conference call to make sure that offshore team is on the same page with onshore team.
- Arrange knowledge transfer sessions for the offshore team.
System support analyst:
- Work on & resolve the daily issues faced by the business partners or end users of RDM.
- Research on root cause analysis of the frequently occurring issues.
- Identify the existing bugs in system & suggest the code fixes.
- Code workaround scripts to support RDM.
- Interact with client to gather the process change requirements & suggest the integration & feasibility of the change with existing system.
- Analyze the existing system & suggest business process improvements for best possible utilization of the system resources.
Bachelors of Engineering: