Results-driven, client focused with expertise in Project Management, Business Analysis, Process Consulting, Management and IT.
Confidential,Atlanta, GA 7/09 – Present
Project Manager – Managed multiple projects, work plans, budgets, timelines, risks, issues, quality, field staff, project meetings, communication and project deliverables.
- Developed strategic project plans for data collection and execution of field operations and recruitment for Alabama/N. Florida Region.
- Successfully coordinated the efforts of multiple Project Teams with budget of $32M, surpassing production and budgeting goals. Communicated with key stakeholders, providing updates, progress and bottlenecks.
Confidential,Atlanta, GA 10/2007 – 02/2009
Sr. Business Analyst – Following SDLC, Waterfall & Agile processes, managed multiple projects in Strategy, Finance, Marketing, Operations, eCommerce & Supply Chain. Analyzed business processes and UML, performing needs assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Produced and delivered business and technical documentation for system enhancements on projects which included SOX IT Compliance, AP/AR Outsourcing, Write Offs, Inventory Replenishment, and Catalogue.
- Created income stream of 15%-20% per store, differentiation among competitors, and increased customer service, via implementation of launch strategy and business plan for alliance with used auto parts vendor.
- Co-facilitated the development of NAPA Wholesale and Retail Go to Market Strategies, positioning the company to increase sales by 10% via aggressive pursuance of parallel markets and customers.
- Led executive review of existing rebate policy with supporting analysis to justify consideration of its elimination in favor of leveraging up front company and jobber store volume purchases.
- Translated customer feedback into marketing web enhancements contributing to a 7% sales increase via increased performance, intuitive bundling, and order recap visibility.
Confidential,Atlanta, GA 01/2006 - 03/2007
Sr. Business Analyst - Directed teams in supply chain requirements, change management, and QA testing.
- Delivered on-time documentation for team of analysts in Supply Chain for SAP R3 implementation.
- Assessed functionality of SAP Event Manager tool relative to requirements of International Logistics Group to track orders, generate workflows, alerts, provide visibility and KPI’s to measure supplier performance.
- Exposed system deficiencies and shrink while leading QA testing phase of Transportation Management System implementation assessing capacity and accuracy of carriers in freight payment module.
- Created PMO Change Management plan for Distribution Center Operations. Identified process change impacts, designed communication strategy, venues, frequency, and training materials.
Confidential,Delray Beach, FL 09/2004 - 12/2005
Sr. Implementation Consultant – Led Process, Organizational and Operational Improvement projects.
- Lead Consultant to BNSF Railroad VP for Locomotive Utilization. Project realized savings of >$8 million from improved utilization of crews, locomotives, maintenance, fuel, communication and reduced penalties.
- Proposed, designed and implemented logistics tracking database of locomotives scheduled for federally mandated testing. Reduced missed inspections by 20% in first 30 days of usage.
- Increased Terminal capacity and turnaround time by 5% via best practices and reporting tool. Reduced arrival and departure exceptions, improved utilization of crews, locomotives, maintenance crews and fuel.
Confidential,Atlanta, GA 11/2001 - 01/2004Process Consultant, People Solutions Consultant – Delivered operational and process improvements in multiple industries via identification and mapping of “as-is” and “to be” processes. Led People Solutions projects supporting training and change management.
- Hostess Bakeriesrealized $3M in annual savings via improvements in equipment maintenance, production, out of stocks, distribution, inventory management and reduced returns.
- Bellsouthrealized a 33% increase in sales in Q1 of 2004 via the implementation of Directional Selling Skills. Contributing factors were suggestive selling, reduced talk time, callbacks, and misrouted calls.
- RBC Liberty Life Insurancestandardized processes in company-wide offices for the institution of bank draft payment processes, and sales reporting.
Confidential,Atlanta, GA 10/1999 - 10/2000
District Census Manager – Managed all field and office operations for 2000 Census in Broward County Florida.
- Pioneered New Hire Orientation Process, lateradopted by the Atlanta Region, produced budget savings of 5%, expedited hiring time frames, and ensured field project manpower readiness.
- Exceeded Project Management goals in areas of data collection, budget, and timelines. Broward Office filed no EEOC claims, injuries, and one labor dispute for >1000 employees over the course of one year.
Confidential,Deerfield, IL 09/1998 – 07/1999 & 02/1981 – 09/1994
Store Manager – Managed retail store operations, merchandising, personnel, customer relations and P&L of $12M.
- Net profit increased by 7%,shrink reduced by 2%, employee turnover reduced by 23%, sales increased by 11% via engagement of management team, management principles, and accountability.
- Planned, scheduled, staffed and executed new and remodeled retail store projects, to include coordination with construction teams, inspectors, vendors, and store merchandising and operations personnel.
MBA Business Administration
BS Business Administration
AAS Business Management
-Six Sigma Training
-SAP ERP End User Training
-Certified Trainer of Relationship Selling Skills