Project / Operation Manager Core Competencies / Global Project Mgmt / Quantitative Methods, Excel / Global Operations Mgmt / MS Project Mgmt Software / Global Account Mgmt / Training / Program Development
- MS – Project Mgmt, Εpsilon Ωmega Honors
Capstone Project: State-of-the-Art Multimedia Auditorium for a global university
- BBA – Operations Mgmt, Cum Laude
- MfgPM Certification
- Project Mgmt Methodology
- OM/OSM Certifications
- SAP Management Planning
- Quantitative Methods in Excel
- Global Project Accounting
Confidential, Global TSP Contract Specialist 2010 – present
- Strategic Planning Group providing B2B global project/account support, communication and management of personnel in defining, approving, modifying, and monitoring all activity of product life cycles. Effective coordination of Marketing, ECOs, Manufacturing and Field Service through project scheduling, objectives and specifications, ensuring consistency with corporate and financial planning.
- Global project contract and cost analysis, sales avg. $300K qtr. Fortune 500 Company.
- 99% Excel based global asset and customer account management for high volume/capacity industry (Pivot Tables/Data Sort, SOP Form Design and Asset Mgmt).
- Project Manager, design and implementation of new Asset Recovery Management website.
- Project Manager, revision of Asset Recovery Management Standard Operating Procedures for Global Information Services.
- Project Management Team, assist with purging of products, change requests and update quality tracking for all global regions.
Confidential, Operations Technician 1996 – 2009
- Managed process operations, employees and implementation of corrective action plans based on product quality parameters and risk analysis. Earned Value Analysis using Excel. Excel based design of capital equipment vendor selection criteria and rationale, determining viable cost savings. Results of reduced defect excursions.
- Process cost savings in excess of $500K year, Fortune 500 Company.
- Project Management Team, schedule and execution of manufacturing equipment defect analysis, component failure and recovery.
- Project Management Team, qualifications and validations of new/existing products with recommendations using solutions based analysis.
- Global operations management of 552nd Airborne Warning and Control Squadron in eight countries. Managed and trained 50-250 personnel during multiple operations including Desert Storm. Aerospace flight operations and propulsion systems analysis and student leader.