- 8 years experience working in fast paced highly motivated customer service environment working under pressure & with multiple tasks.
- Good understanding of networking technology and systems utilized in global WAN and LAN Business-to-Business communications and IT systems environment. Strong global team working and leadership skills, with the ability to manage and motivate cross-cultural virtual teams to collectively achieve the end result. Good inter-personal, presentation and negotiation skills. Strong customer focus.
- Cisco Devices, Juniper Network Devices, Riverbed Network Optimization
- Cisco VoIP Implementation Rollout, Data Center Build, Broadband & IP Network Architecture implementation
- Multiplexing Technologies, Telecom Central Offices, Private Line- Voice-Dedicated & Switched, Customer Premises Equipment, Demark Components.
- Experienced high level computer software/hardware training (A+ Net+) Computer Peripherals. (Silicon Valley). ITIL® Certified, CCNA, CCDA training, currently working on PMP certification.
- Trouble Ticket Management.
- Microsoft (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) Microsoft Visio.
- Trilingual Network Analyst, effective written and verbal skills in English, Spanish & Portuguese.
Technical Project Manager
Responsible for the implementation of several network projects for AT & T mobility MTSOs and Data Centers in the South East Region. The scope of work includes coordinating regional resources and third party installation vendors to complete the contracted scope of work within the designated budget. Hosting internal calls with project stakeholders and project team providing weekly updates on the on-going projects. Projects involved internal backbone augmentation to support bandwidth growth for BAU (Business as Usual) or specific projects such as equipment upgrades (Cisco 3K, 6K, 7K and Juniper M320) to support UMTS traffic (SIGTRAN), current 3G traffic. Recently engaged on 4G LTE prep project where new equipment is being ordered and delivered and installed for an early 4G LTE kickoff in 2012. Responsible for hosting site survey calls to identify engineering discrepancies on EDP (Engineering Design Package) to assure the correct scope of work is delivered to the installation vendors. Responsible for reviewing quotes from install vendors and verify that the scope of work is accurate and the charges are within the set of building blocks guidelines established by AT & T mobility.
Technical Project Manager
Working closely with external/internal customers, Equant internal staff, partners, suppliers and/or sub-contractors, providing project support services to Project Teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and in budget (SLA\'s). Identify issues, risks and required actions to secure delivery of local programs.
Propose; negotiate terms and monitor and forecast project costs within budget limits to ensure delivery to target. Set up systems and methods to allow team members to work in the most efficient manner and ensure that processes and procedures meet or exceed quality standards. Awarded top 4 highest revenue of the year achievement in the Americas. Dedicated PM for Cirque du Soleil for 2 years and many other high profile clients. Lead PM for a 180 site 2 year Cisco VoIP rollout for Cirque du Soleil working with 6 different teams to ensure a successful implementation and operations handoff.
Customer Services & Operations/Installation Support Management for the Americas.
Technical end-to-end testing and validation of network connections before approved status providing service assurance.
Provide support for field service technicians installing Cisco routers, CSU/DSU\'s, and OOBM Modems at customer premises.
Protocol tests performed on, X.25, Frame Relay, ATM, VOIP, Direct Access, DSL.
Ordering and testing of; T1\'s, E1\'s, DS1\'s, E3\'s, DS3\'s.
Liaison between telecommunications carriers, internal departments, and clients.
Equipment tests include: Nortel Passports and DPN100 Modules, Cisco Routers & Switches, Telco (PTT) Circuit and more.
Formulate, engineer, and execute work orders for circuit installs, moves, re-designs, and disconnections.
Perform equipment upgrades/installation of network components, wiring and communications infrastructure through remote access to Paradyne, Motorola, and Nortel equipment. Software upgrades (Cisco IOS, Nortel Contivity), Cisco routers (800, 2600, 3500, 3700,7000), Cisco switches 2900, customer migrations, router chassis swap, speed upgrades
Designed and implemented acceptance procedure for integration of a new network device. This formal documentation has been used to revamp and justify network planning and turnover to operations.
Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
Commercial Desktop/Gold Accounts Support 2003-2004
Provided Tier 3 Commercial Desktop/Special Accounts support for major companies such as: Morgan Stanley, Merril Lynch, Dow Chemical, SBC, and JP Morgan.
Engaged in International Customer Service Team targeting special accounts.
Strategic planning and implementing new infrastructure throughout U.S. South America Data Centers and Node Sites.
Testing of system-to-system interfaces and work flows.
Maintain firm understanding of telecommunication products, services and technologies.
Tasks included opening trouble tickets, troubleshooting/solving hardware/ network/ software issues and in some cases escalating tickets to proper level and dispatching techs to site.
Planning and scheduling of customer\'s network upgrades.