Telecommunications professional with over 20 years experience in strategic planning, systems design and implementation of voice communication systems in both the Aerospace and Retail Shopping mall sectors. Successfully managed large moves and cutovers including, but not limited to, a 900 station cutover from Rolm to Nortel Meridian system.
Confidential,Chantilly, Virginia July 2008 to November 2009
Responsible for project management of PBX, High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) and Outside Plant Projects at over 75 USAF and Army bases throughout the United States.
- Manage installation of Meridian CM1000 and other PBX installations at USAF lodging facilities.
- Managed outside plant projects including maintenance of outside cabling and splicing in manholes and pedestals.
- Responsible for coordination of digging permits and local coordination with all military personnel to ensure timely installation of new cabling projects.
- Quoting and coordination of quoting for PBX replacement projects.
Confidential,Rosslyn, Virginia July 2000 to October 2005
Responsible for managing telecommunications voice and video operations at Corporate Headquarters and all Mills mall properties which included the acquisition, installation, and administration of voice communications to support on site Mall management teams.
- Managed Rolm 9751 communications systems supporting 600 users.
- Responsible for Toshiba DK280 Key Systems and related Voice Mail Systems located at over 30 mall sites.
- Vendor management responsibilities include ordering equipment, maintenance contract negotiations and billing (local/long distance service carriers, hardware and cable suppliers) for all locations.
Confidential,Chantilly, Virginia June 1991 to April 2000
Responsible for managing voice and video operations for all BAE sites in North America.
Confidential,Chantilly, Virginia October 1985 to May 1991
Senior Telecommunication Analyst
Managed a voice communication network supporting 700 users within five
D.C. metropolitan area corporate offices. This network consisted of both Nortel Meridian 1 options 61 and 11s.
- Responsible for moves, adds and changes to telephone system through software and cross connects.
- Performed troubleshooting of telecommunications equipment and/or user problems.
- Reviewed telecommunication equipment and infrastructure to improve services and reduce costs.
- Managed installation of T1’s at several facilities.
- Proficient in cross connect wiring on 66 and 110 blocks
- Polycom View Station 512 Video Conferencing System
- Windows 98 and XP desktop operating system
- MS Office (Word and Excel)
- ProComm Plus for Windows
- Nortel Meridian 1 PBX
- Option 11-81C familiarization
- Rolm 9751 PBX
- Toshiba DK8-DK280 PBX
- Network Integration
- Data Networking Courses
- Smart Building Cabling Courses