- Resourceful, result - focused, and innovative leader experienced delivering project-based technology solutions to manufacturing, distribution and service clients and organizations in agile environments.
- Combine deep background in software development with solid business foundation to address complex challenges and cultivate strong client relationships.
- Proven track record of effectively guiding projects from conception to successful and on-time completion.
- Able to see the big picture, pay meticulous attention to details, strategically manage multiple priorities, and secure buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Exceed expectations by utilizing insightful analytical skills, sound business judgment, collaborative problem solving, and a customer-centric focus.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management
- System Analysis & Design
- Change Management
- System Deployments/Migrations
- Process Improvement
- Needs Assessment
- Web Applications Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Relationship Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Technical Support
- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
- Training & Development
- ASP.net, VB.net, MS Visual Studio, SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, MS Access (VBA)
- LINUX, UNIX (SCO, HPUX), Windows Servers, MS Office Suite
Confidential, Reading, PA
Principal/Senior Project Manager
- Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships and communicate across all client levels to address and advance critical client needs and develop individualized technical solutions.
- Lead in-house development team and partner with client staff and vendors to collaboratively create effective business solutions from supply chain to fulfillment, thereby improving customer productivity and overall operational control.
- Identify customer opportunities for growth and improvement, then assist clients in developing strong business cases for creating project charters to meet those opportunities.
- Consistently deliver numerous client solutions that meet the unique technical needs of each client business and which span software design and development, system integration, process improvement, and tech support.
- Use hands-on project management approach while overseeing the planning, executing and monitoring process groups, from initial scope development to project close for multiple concurrent projects for multiple clients.
- Created an innovative data analysis tool that has been adopted and utilized by multiple clients over 20 years.
- Developed four interns into full-time roles during tenure and supported each in advancing to prosperous IT careers with companies including Lockheed Martin, Google, Vanguard, and Sonoco.
- Improved ERP controls and reporting for various clients to meet Sarbanes-Oxley and ISO compliance standards.
- Assisted clients with business acquisitions by effectively planning and executing operation and system conversions as well as data migration.
- Supported ERP systems for 75+ process manufacturing customers with annual sales ranging from $25-350M.
- Developed a job costing module as an add-on to Realworld’s “Practical Accounting” software, including creating and publishing a user manual and marketing and selling the solution nationally.
- Delivered technical solutions to companies to support CIMPRO ERP and RealWorld full cycle accounting systems.
- Designed, built and delivered a configurable and flexible sales analysis tools used by multiple customers to identify and address underlying sales data platform issues.
- Provided technical expertise to design numerous custom applications that met unique client needs.
- Managed the development and delivery of a cost development application that extracts data from all business facets to more effectively allocate direct and indirect product-level costs.
- Designed, developed, and implemented shipping interfaces to FedEx and UPS API’s to integrate with multiple client ERP systems.
- Successfully interfaced order processing applications with merchant service providers, thereby eliminating the need to hand process thousands of credit card orders and enabling online order processing capabilities.
- Guided design, development and implementation of barcode, RF scanner and touch screen technologies to assist clients with inventory and shop floor control. This reduced physical inventory scanning time from days to hours and greatly improved production tracking while simultaneously reducing clerical errors to statistical zero percent.
- Developed interfaces for a distribution client allowing them to service Amazon and other online shopping providers.
- Integrated client ERP proprietary databases with MS SQL Server to permit realtime access to data in a common framework.
- Linked multi-million dollar gravure printing presses to an SCO UNIX based ERP system to capture runtime conditions during production and create a run profile for each printed roll; system also facilitated inventory tracking through a press monitor to eliminate manual data entry by operators.
- Created applications to interface with client ERP systems to improve pricing accuracy, CRM, production scheduling and shop floor control.