- To understand and improve my Domain Knowledge so that I can better serve my project and organization. Versatile, Disciplined and Reliable with 6.5 years of experience as Test engineer gives me better exposure of infrastructure to write test cases.
- Python automation for feature cases development for EMS product.
- Have written 250 + test cases for different feature using python framework.
- Automation framework enhancement and code optimization.
- Experience in Web service testing using northbound interface RestUI.
- Development of tool (likeAutomating build installation and upgradation process) using Python.
- Good knowledge on Shell scripting. RHCSA and RHCE Certified on RHEL 5.
- Running and configuring Jenkins for continuous regression testing.
- Worked as functional / system tester for networking product (CLI / GUI based) and protocols.
- Good experience in creating test Strategy, test plan and identifying testing methodologies based on Requirement document(s).
- Proficiency in writing test cases, test execution, test bed preparation, test estimation and defect and risk reporting and tracking.
- Expert in debugging failure and issues and follow defect life cycle.
- Hands on experience in bug tracking tools like JIRA and CDETS.
- Good experience on tools like Wireshark,TOAD.
- Foundation Level ISTQB certified.
- Expertise in NMS/EMS Testing.
- Expertise in fault Assurance testing in NMS/EMS Platform.
- Experience in working with different Cisco Platforms like IOS XR,IOS XE and IOS (generating fault)
- Hands on experience in Syslogs and Traps.
- Good knowledge in Application Layer Protocols: SNMP, Telnet, FTP, SSH.
- Good knowledge on L2 features like VLAN, STP
- Good knowledge on L3 features like RIP and OSPF
- Billing and ticketing system in BSS domain of telecom.
- Telecom (OSS)
- Alcatel - Lucent 5620 Service Aware Manager is a single management platform offering element, network and service management for advanced network solutions.
- Spearheading Quality Assurance of Service Aware Manager(SAM) for ION network management for Alcatel Lucent devices like 7750SR router and deliver high quality features
- Handling Manual feature testing & Performance testing using SNMPv2/SNMPv3 mediation between the SAM Server and Alcatel-Lucent Routers/Switches for features
- Automating features test cases with Python/ yaml based frame work.
- Reviewing other test plans, customer documentation, release notes and setup creation.
- Developing test strategy, test plan and researching new FCAPS features to be supported by Service Aware Manager •
- Mentoring the Team members and support them in solving the technical issues with respect to SAM
Senior Software Enginner
- Development of automation script for feature testing using python.
- Managing and enhancing (writing new lib) code for new features.
- Trouble shooting regression script failure and help regression team.
- Engaging for different tool development to facilitate testing execution.
- Engaged in fault assurance testing for CEPNM
- Engage in End-to-End testing, Functional testing, Regression testing for Traps and Syslog for different type of Cisco Devices (like NCS 42XX, ASR 903, ASR920, ASR9K etc.)
- Configuring / Service Provisioning in devices to perform testing.
- Understanding SRS to identify the required test scenarios and creation of test plan and test strategy.
- Updating the daily status in Scrum Meeting.
- Bug reporting and tracking in test management tool CDETS/Rally.
- Raising lab tickets for setup after understanding the requirement
- Verification of Customer reported bugs
- Engage in RCA for CFDs and communicating with Dev team and QA leadership.
- Working as manual tester and Production support engineer for application ESPCARE II (in J2EE development environment).
- JAVA EAR build and deployment on Linux servers and WAS.
- Invloved in monitoring Cron jobs, Supporting and monitoring application functionality, ticket monitoring.
- Writing & Executing Test Cases as per the requirement (SRS).
- Successfully developed and deployed three cron jobs that will be used to monitor services more proactively.
- Shell scripting/ Python scripting to enhance testing and production support process.
- Test plan creation and risk management.
- Writing of Functional and regression test cases for the UI of ESPCARE application.
- Log analysis in Unix server to debug failure in Application.
- Data analysis in Oracle database (DDL and DML queries.)
- Defect reporting and tracking in JIRA.