- Experienced and enthusiastic Senior Director of Product Management with 20+ years’ proven leadership in product development, project management, and operations in an agile, fast - paced environment. Strong entrepreneurial mindset, a passion for innovation and global perspective.
- Managed up to 6 product lines consisting of 150+ products with valued at $315M total annual revenue.
- Directed a team of 15 product managers and 15+ cross-functional team members. Identified opportunities to grow market share by defining and developing innovative solutions leading to new product development and increased sales of expanded products mix.
Vice President of Access Management
- Developed and executed a 3 to 5-year strategic growth and innovation plan and go-to-market strategy to enter the automotive service industry.
- Evaluated bench strength of the sales, marketing, engineering, and operations teams and provided solutions to ensure high quality products are successfully delivered and vehicles are in place for raising visibility in the market place and meeting expanding business needs.
- Mentored sales force and conducted sales calls to executive clients to ensure products reflect customer needs and quality standards resulting in the expansion of sales to top industry leaders
- Pioneer and implement measurable strategies that profitably increase revenue and grow the brand.
- Plan and execute well-performing, well-coordinated product launches of new and existing products.
- Develop channel, segment and market strategies to enable targeted marketing.
- Continue to strengthen the brand’s unique and compelling image, personality and voice to build relevance and equity among target consumer audiences, and maintains and improves the reputation of the company and its stakeholders
- Mobilize the execution of the team to deliver high ROI results with speed and efficiency.
- Establish a best-in-class social, digital and web presence that drives consumer awareness, engagement, affinity and purchase. Empower and motivate consumers to grow the brand, and achieves short and long-term marketing goals while maintaining stability of email and social media reputation.
- Develop and execute high-ROI, marketing programs.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Dev Manager, and Customer Service Manager to make sure all marketing promotions can be and are delivered with a high level of quality exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to work within a limited budget and ability to pivot quickly
Assistant Vice President of Product Management
- Managed $315M in total annual revenue and with 6 product lines consisting of 150+ products.
- Led a team of 15 product managers and 15+ cross-functional, worldwide team members including sales, marketing and procurement staff, and electrical, hardware, and firmware engineers.
- Saved 22% on product manufacturing totaling $32M over 3 years leading value-added and value-earned.
- Grew market share 8% by creating and presenting strategic level business case analysis to executive staff to identify and execute on market opportunities.
- Encompassed in integration team with the acquisition and merger of Stanley Hardware and Mesker Doors.
Senior Product Manager
- Managed $350M+ in annual revenue across 5 product lines consisting of 30+ products.
- Increased market share 12% by creating and presenting strategic level business case analysis to executive staff to identify and execute on market opportunities.
- Led security software team for Biometrics, Endpoint Security and MDR.
- Directed a 5-person cross-functional team responsible for the implementation of $1.5M budgeted training program for ATM technicians.
- Trained 2,000+ technicians on hardware and firmware troubleshooting of 5 new product lines resulting in 100% preparedness for product launch day one.
- Reduced training time 20% and improved graduation rate 18% by improving training process and implementing unique “hands-on” approach.
Customer Service Engineer
- Oversaw the repair and management of ATM, communications, alarm, vault, VAT and security surveillance systems for Fortune 500 companies, including Confidential and Confidential .
- Managed tactical installation teams of up to three employees responsible for the rapid deployment of ATMs throughout the Eastern U.S.
- Recruited, trained, and managed a seven-person mechanical repair team.
- Directed profit & loss (P&L) and generated $150K in B2B sales.
- Improved annual revenue $390K by increasing vehicle monthly repair rate from 22 to 35 vehicles.