- Over 10 years of experience as a project manager. PMP certified with an MBA degree in Management Information Systems and Investment Management Finance.
- Highly analytical, accomplished, and technically inclined professional with broad - based experience in project management, information technology, and solutions development within various industries.
- Equipped with the ability to manage projects within technical and business levels; backed by expertise in collaborating with cross-functional departments to identify project opportunities and gather business requirements to establish objectives. Employed in state government, healthcare, legal, telecommunications, manufacturing, and educational markets.
- Utilize proven skills in the creation of novel strategies to optimize operational efficiency while significantly achieving goals.
PM Tools: Project Management Tools (Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Project, and Clarity)
MS Suite: Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Exchange) | Microsoft SharePoint
Six Sigma: Attained six sigma green belt certification
- Managed business to business communications involving IT and Legal matters for businesses in the Newtown, PA area
- Authored non-disclosure agreements for business clients
- Addressed legal needs as they arose
- Managed projects that involved small business transactions, e.g. configuring product scanners to retrieve product pricing
- Played a lead role on a subset of top 20 IT projects for the Executive Branch of the state of New Jersey
- Addressed all risks and issues for four projects to guarantee that they remained on track
- Negotiated with Cisco in relation to the development of a VPN/Identity Services Engine in agreement that allowed users of VPN into the New Jersey Office of Information Technology (NJOIT) network
- Handled the data center management for the addition of RPX power supply units to stabilize the electrical load on server racks in a section of data center
- Requested bids in replacement of current project management application (Clarity) with a new SaaS PPM implementation
- Coordinated with a telecommunications group in establishing plans for the deployment of Voice Over IP for over multiple state agencies of the Executive Branch which reduced implementation timetables
- Established and strengthened relationships with law firm clients and technology vendors to engage clients in using the firm’s litigation support management services
- Maintained involvement in the development of a collaborative proposal writing process with vendors to effectively produce request for proposal (RFP)and request for information (RFI) to prospective clients
- Directed e-Discovery implementations for clients of law firms whereby the e-Discovery vendors utilized the e-Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) which was accomplished while analyzing requirements of clients in alignment with law firms’ representation
- Communicated with attorneys, clients, and vendors to assess firms’ clients existing document processing procedures, applications and document toolsets, document retention policies and procedures as well as to prepare documentation of current state
- Ensured the quick production of judicially required information for client, counsel, and opposing counsel
- Headed the development and execution of complex hospital based projects involving the information security, facilities, and underlying hospital infrastructure, which included electronically protected health information (ePHI) project supporting the Information Security Department in coordinating operational planning and deployment of the healthcare related project
- Led transition of AIX servers to VM as part of a data center consolidation and relocation projects that accelerated the project scheduling and implementation
- Closely monitored the infrastructure and privacy office project that involved tracking of three of the hospital’s largest systems for violations of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), patient privacy, and information security policy violations
- Applied Agile project management in modifying asthma care diagnosis and treatment codes within hospital main system (Epic) for the utilization of staff in administering differential diagnosis and treatment that delivered efficient more functionality within Epic for asthma care patients