- Electronics Engineer with over 15 years in management experience, including project management, product development, mobile apps architecture and testing.
- Excellent interpersonal and multicultural communication abilities with clear sense of urgency.
- Successful at managing, motivating and team members, promoting professional communication skills to create a high - performance team work.
- Project Management
- Product Research and Development
- Mobile Apps Architecture
- Agile Methodologies
- Software Tester
- Client Relationship Management
- Employee and Development
- Financial Planning and Budget Analysis
- Materials Cost Management & Cost Reduction
- Procurement Planning
Extensive knowledge on: Microsoft Office and Visio, BitBucket, Lighthouse.
Basic knowledge on: Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Inventor (3D modeling), Audio Analyzers, Linux, SQL, SCADA, Jira, Basecamp
Applications Engineering Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Project management through various stages, like Scope, Budget, Resources, Design, Schedule, Risk Management, Implementation, Testing, Reporting and Documentation.
- Manage team of mobile software developers and hardware suppliers to develop baby monitor cameras and tablets
- Tester of mobile apps on Apple and Android platforms as well as web services, IP cameras firmware, WiFi and RF communication.
- International procurement planning. of customer support teams tier 1 and tier 2.
- Responsible of creating 3D printing prototypes.
- Management of projects for security camera installations on commercial and gated communities’ markets, including customer’s contracts. Marketing planner.
- Completed two large scale projects developing software and hardware of baby monitors to deliver more than 125,000 units in the market with a value of $25 million USD.
- Completed architecture of two mobile apps with an investment of $2+ million USD.
- Reduced customer support calls from 30 to 5 minutes by creating intuitive troubleshooting guides.
- Created a new division to install security camera systems on neighborhood and commercial markets.
- Project management for home automation systems, including marketing, sales, installation, and maintenance.
- Design of home automation systems for new homes and retrofit.
- Project drawings design on AutoCAD. Programming of home automation devices and schedules.
- Design of lighting and multizone audio systems for offices and home.
- Development of power consumption monitoring device for residential and commercial applications.
- Representative of In2Networks home automation products .
- Management of annual budget.
- Marketing campaigns management.
- Completed more than five residential projects with for a total value of $200,000 USD.
- Gained contract to lightning automation on apartments complex for a value of $500,000 USD.
- Product for Honeywell Latin America (Miami) and Latin America Installers.
- Technical support engineer, installing Optronics high definition scanners, film setters and Xeikon digital presses.
- After completing 2 years promoted to division Manager, managing sales contracts as well as supplier’s logistics, installation and technical support.
- Annual budget management.
- Marketing campaigns management.
- Speaker on conferences at trade shows.
- Successfully implemented national identification card printing process.
- Gained eight contracts in Mexico and Central America with a value of $3 million USD.