Seasoned PM delivering high performance solutions in Manufacturing and IT industry. Ran multiple Projects simultaneously with budgets exceeding 1M lasting months and/or years. Creative individual who is naturally drawn to innovation and know how to deliver results in dynamic environment. Have a passion for technology and how it solves the big picture. Experienced in leading teams ensuring that programs and projects are completed in accordance with scope, budget and schedule
Skills Summary: MS Suite, Project, Visio, Sharepoint, Oracle CRM, Citrix Vantage, Lotus Notes, AS400, Waterfall & SCRUM
Soft Skills: Communication, Time management, Conflict Resolution, Team Work, Critical Thinking, Decision Making
IT Project Manager
- Multimillion dollar Cybersecurity solution for Urgent care centers under the guidance of Confidential ’s
- Project consisted of security firewall implementation, voice, video, data and cloud VPN for healthcare applications
- Risk management in compliance with HIPPA regulations
- Major collaborations efforts in resource and time management of integrators, and service providers
- Steer internal & external project to ensure that all scope, schedule, budget and quality expectations are met through thorough planning, controlling and managing - from Initiation to Closing
- Apply Change management tools to create a strategy to support adoption of changes required by the Project.
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support the design and management of communication by creating materials such as memos, emails, presentations by working with project teams and SMEs
- Ensure the readiness of impacted business units for variety of changes including new technology or processes.
- Support the change management and any communication intervention needed that comes with implementation of new processes.
- Ensure Change Management maintenance, test plans and issue/action tracking while making recommendations for improvement
- Manage Change Portfolio and manage risk register throughout project life cycle and make contingency plans as necessary
- Provide leadership to all size projects by collecting requirements and information pertinent to the respective projects
- Lead weekly project status report, conduct performance review and management and submit weekly/monthly KPI reports to senior management - achieving the goal 90-95% of the time
- Project Management from defining Business Cases, initiating Charters, defining Scope, creating WBS, Budgeting, Scheduling, Resources allocation/management, boosting Teamwork and closing the projects by submitting lessons learned to centralized repository.
- Manage company and external vendors to plan and apply solutions to issues resulting in cost reduction by 10% by negotiating long terms contracts and adding them to AVL (Approved Vendor List)
- Contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas thus increasing efficiency by 25%
- Assisted in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) procedures, from conceptual design to system testing and quality control (CRM)
- Work within the PMO frame and manage day-to-day project administrative activities such as: meetings (agendas/minutes/action items), issues (assessment, escalation, and resolution), resource (schedule, budget, and issues), and status reporting.
- Led projects that met scope, budget, and quality through planning, controlling and managing.
- Used internal and third party vendors to implement solutions.
- Defined specific tasks and resource requirements for projects
- Managed project scope, budget, schedule and resources
- Maintained project timelines and milestone goals for management reviews
- Tracked project deliverables using MS project and excel
- Continuously monitored and reported on status/progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Presented reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implemented and managed project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Assisted Development Managers in financial forecasting on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Responsible for Backlog/Roll Forward Forecast report for all North American Service Centers on weekly basis
- Responsible for KPI measurements, Forecast module and sales report
- Research and offer recommendations on specified projects and maintain appropriate records, files and documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining strict confidentiality in supporting supervisor and department
Help Desk Support
- Led a team of seven members to roll out Confidential pre-sales dial up services for north east US area.
- Provided first level contact to provide technical support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware.
- Diagnosed and resolved technical hardware and software issues
- Modified configurations, utilities, software default settings for the end user as needed
- Followed up with customers, provided feedback and saw through problems and advised users on appropriate action
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Identified and escalated situations requiring urgent attention
- Ensured proper recording, documentation and closure
- Utilized excellent customer service skills to exceed customers’ expectations
- Researched questions using available information resources, preserve and grow knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Prepared activity reports to inform management of recurring problems
- Stayed current with system information, changes and updates