- Started my own information technology consulting services company where I focus on increasing productivity, efficiency, and profit margins through implementation of advanced technical solutions.
- A professional that possess a unique blend of technology, management, and entrepreneurial leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to produce exceptional business results in a consulting services, commercial software, or corporate information technology environment.
Confidential - Greensboro, NC
IT Project Manager
- Provide clients with industry best security practices.
- Ensure hardware/software on clients PCs/MACs is fully operational and connecting to the LAN/WAN and wireless network.
- Support networks using open source technologies.
- Configure and install ADFS/GP/DNS.
- Gather client requirements to complete project plans from inception to execution.
- Design all client PC/MAC machines with backup images.
- Sub-contract wiring vendors to run CAT5E/CAT6 in client facilities.
- Build & maintain relationships with IT industry firms and service providers.
Confidential - Greensboro, NC
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Held regular meetings with senior managers, stakeholders, project managers and project team members to review project status and make recommendations.
- Directed projects of disaster recovery and business continuity plans for multiple fashion brands purchased through acquisition.
- Provided direction, guidance and managed (10) project managers with infrastructure implementations onsite and remotely.
- Executed router, firewall and switch installation, configuration and support.
- Involved in overseeing large, multi-million dollar, complex global projects using (PPM) Project Portfolio Management.
- Migrated clients from old to new environments and decommissioned legacy data infrastructures.
- Accredited in PMP, and various other Project Management methodologies (Agile, SDLC and Waterfall).
- Built relationships with stakeholders, negotiation and mitigated project risk.
Confidential - Durham, NC
Director of Information Technology
- Engineered a W2K3/W2K8/W2K12, ADFS and MS Exchange 2007/2010 environment using VMware Technology.
- Designed and implemented new ERP system Epicor Financials Suite through a Request for Proposals process.
- Developed, tracked, and managed the organization’s IT annual capital budgets and operating expenses in the amount of $5M.
- Directed IT personnel, including hiring process, training, personnel evaluations, guidance and discipline.
- Negotiated vendor contracts for maximum ROI and cost containment through competitive bidding such as RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s and IFB’s in accordance to Federal\State laws and Regulations.
- VMware Enterprise, ESXI 5.5/ESX 4.0, vCenter Server, vRanger pro, Veeam
- EMC and NetApp Storage
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Cisco VPN, Switching, Routing, Firewall
- Windows Server OS 2012 R2/2008 R2/2003
- Windows Desktop OS 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- Windows Deployment Services
- Windows Server Update Services
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Barracuda Backup Services
- MPLS Networks
- Cloud-Based Solutions
- SharePoint 2013/2010/2007
- SQL Server 2014/2012/2010/2008
- Exchange 2013/2010/2007