- Looking for a direct hire position where I can utilize the skills and experience I have acquired as a project manager/project estimator and as a facilities/property manager.
- I always strive to maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- I possess great communication and interpersonal skills that allow me to effectively communicate with tenants/clients, so that I am able to efficiently complete the task at hand.
- Strength in working in a team oriented atmosphere
- Effective in addressing business problems, including human resources and organizational development
- Strong interest in traveling and new business challenges
- Proven skills in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Sage Timberline
- Capable of coordinating large and small business events
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
Project Manager/ Project Estimator
- Daily tasks include speaking with clients, contractors, and suppliers
- Project managers enter purchase orders, research materials and costs associated, manage budgets for each project, and always have an open line of communication with clients.
- Learning to use new project management software has helped me understand the processes of a project manager more efficiently for my daily tasks.
- Entering invoices, issuing change requests, change orders, and prioritizing tasks to stay organized
- Working with other project managers to coordinate schedules and tasks to help the projects run smoothly
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Facilities Manager/Property Manager
- Responsible for supporting customers and tenants
- Held the Property Manager role for the Social Security Administration building in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Assisted the property managers at the US Federal Courthouse in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US Federal Courthouse in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and the Federal Office Building at Fort Snelling, Minnesota
- Worked on multiple energy and building sustainability projects to improve their efficiency and future
- Learned the process of filling out RWA’s for tenant projects and the order of who and where the paper work was sent to
- Handled multiple tenant build - out projects while managing another off site property
- As a property manager’s assistant, helped with daily customer issues, contractor escorting, monthly/weekly inspections, and emergency building issues
- Worked on several tenant service contracts and requests for our buildings
- Managed the janitorial, operations and maintenance staff to ensure requests and contracts were completed in a timely fashion
- Formed a close working relationship with many of my agency points of contact and communicated with them regularly
- Completed a training program that allowed the understanding of a facility manager in government buildings
- Lead all chapter committees to ensure day to day operations are complete
- Responsible for documenting meetings and communicating all activities to the brotherhood
- Set up annual awards banquet/golf outing and first alumni/active Formal dance at homecoming
- Set up a variety of community service activities in the Big Rapids community
- Recipient: Paul Anstette/Todd Rader Award, and the MEAP Scholarship