- Value - driven business professional with over 10 years of experience in leading cross-functional teams, supporting business solutions software, and analyzing business operations. History of improving the bottom line by increasing productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction. Highly effective communicator with ability to build long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- SAP/Business Objects
- Data Warehousing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Crystal Reports
- User Acceptance Training
- Requirements Gathering
- Captured over $2 million in savings over 5 years for major health system through customer migration study.
- Improved ad-hoc reporting using SQL Server Data Tools and created dashboards for new company service lines.
- Analyzed and vetted vendor capabilities for system wide data warehouse implementation.
- Developed cost estimation and communicated scope for potential liabilities, including assessment of associate risk and uncertainty for SAP BI Solutions.
- Provided pricing support & analysis for all McKesson product lines.
- Led $5 million program to deliver enterprise data warehouse.
- Managed implementation team for data warehousing and CRM solutions for an organization with over 2000 members and over 500 offices.
- Managed the planning and market launch of cutting-edge SaaS solution for population management 2 months ahead of schedule.
- Led user acceptance testing and adoption of population management software.
- Increased ROIs by 12% for a major client by adopting data warehousing processes.
- Improved productivity to 98th percentile by reducing overtime by 30%. Recognized by company for managing “Center(s) of Distinction.”
- Negotiated 20% and 35% higher reimbursement rates for corporate partner network.
- Awarded by organization for having the most improved year over year performance and given the Reverb Award in 2016.