- All progressive experience, culminating in management - level accountabilityin the fields of Computer Science, IT Project Management, Computer Management and Information Science, Software Configuration and Release Management, and Software Version identification and control.
- My expertise encompasses the planningdesign, Configuration management, and provision of operational user support regarding highly specialized software applications and new program development.
- My efforts and contributions resulted in significantly improved and streamlined operational efficiency and product integrity for clientele which included one of the World’s largest Insurance
Manager (Special Projects)
- Administer/Maintain Windows Server Environment
- Maintain internal Network and PC Configuration
- Conduct all Social Media campaigns through Constant Contact
- Team Member for new tool migration effort
- Generate Training documentation for end-users
- Review, analyze, and document existing Client processes
- Coordinate efforts of Local and Off-shore Development teams to align with enterprise CM Tool use
- Assist with the configuration of new Version Control Tool replacing PVCS/SVN/VSS
- Define, and Manage all corporate activities/processes/procedures
- Plan, implement, manage and direct new projects as defined by President
- Negotiate contracts for ongoing corporate activities from site build-out to Software infrastructure implementation
- Constantly analyze current processes and procedures to ensure proper resource allocation
- Develop the business case with emphasis on future positioning and growth
- Retain Subcontractors and monitor daily activities associated with project tasks
- Monitor Subcontractor status reports to ensure projects remained on tract and within budget
Release and Change Management Strategist
- Reviewed, and Documented all existing Change Management Processes, and Procedures
- Augmented existing processes/procedures (process improvement tasks) with emphasis on SDLC
- Defined and Implemented new Change Management stratagem (phased approach)
- Monitored release, and production control activities
- Managed core team of technical Change Management resources
Test Lab Manager
- Defined the Y2K test lab entrance, testing, and exit criteria...
- Using Y2K test effort, defined intial QA/CM environment...
- Maintained QA/CM controlled environment, and ensured proper release control...
- Created Change Management Department and defined initial role/responsibilities of new Quality Assurance Group. Defined Standards, processes, and procedures governing a newly created controlled Environment specifically designed to facilitate the Software development LifeCycle...
- Defined the processes and access identification and control for the use of version control software (PVCS, and SCCS) for application source development (Powerbuilder shop)...
- Directed the efforts of SQL DBAs, Oracle DBAs, Software Distribution and Installation Team Resources, as well as LAN Support groups in support of the Release phase...
- Defined all processes, procedures, and policies for local and off-shore Application development teams’ use of the Version control and identification tools...