- Business Operations, Business Systems Analyst, Process Improvement and Business Project Manager experienced in multiple lines of businesses.
- History of successful analysis, evaluation and cost effective solutions
- Solutions delivered within qualitative and quantitative guidelines and expectations
- Status Reporting
- SAN/NAS Storage
- Microsoft Office Toolsets
- Outlook / Notes / Lync
- Cost Justification Analysis
- Virtual Technologies
- Staff Management
- Financial Budgeting
- Business Contingency
- Staff Development
- Change Control Management
- Technical Documentation
- Staff Training
- Policies and Procedures
- Proposal Documentation
- Business / Technical / Workflow Evaluation
- Proposal Presentation
- Vendor Selection Analysis
- Vendor Management Skills
- Relational Databases
- Issue/Crisis Management
- Telephony platform upgrade, migration and business resiliency and sustainability
- Implemented upgrade of Cisco Business Edition 5000 to 6000.
- Facilitated Communications Room sustainability assessment.
- Drafted business requirements for telephony Business Resilience Facilitated
- Manage and collaborated with EMC resources assigned to multiple projects.
- Work with the Customer assigned single point of contact to coordinate project tasks and the resources assigned to complete said tasks.
- Act as the single point of contact for all project communication and escalations.
- Establish the engagement process and deliverable schedule.
- Develop a high - level Project Plan with critical path events and milestones.
- Conducted a kick-off meeting to review the project scope, expectations, communication plans, and availability of required resources.
- Conducted regular status meetings to review project process, issues and potential risks.
- Coordinated project closeout, review and sign-off.
Confidential - Boston, MA
Senior Systems Director
- Accountable for evaluated existing systems, policies and procedures associated with internal and third party service agreements, application data content and vendor security and operational policies and procedures, Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), Statement of Work (SOW), vendor selection and project implementation.
- Increasing operational efficiencies while implementing increased awareness and education associated with changes in process and or technologies.