- 5 year contracting experience in design, testing and performance for Confidential
- Adeptly managed customers and projects by providing technical support in each phase of network development (design, deployment, acceptance, testing, and maintenance).
- Trained, developed, and mentored engineers. Improved network infrastructure performance and benchmarks. Exceptional communication, analysis, and troubleshooting skills.
- Worked with cross - functional teams, vendors and engineers to deliver project goals and meet deadlines.
RF Design Engineer
- Responsible for all first net design aspect for Washington D.C market as a member of GTA Telecom team.
- Generated RF Data sheet (RFDS) for site implementation and construction using Auto forms.
- Quality Control and Maintenance of RF Data sheet (RFDS) repository for site implementation and construction, for the project, via consistent coordination with the customer RF lead using Nokia infrastructure.
- Collected all the design required data including market site database, geographical information, design assumptions, service expectation, antenna type, and regulatory data. Ensure the designs meet Confidential &T specifications.
- Went through NEPA (National Environmental Policy Act) forms that Integrate environmental values into decision making processes by considering their environmental impacts of the design proposed actions and reasonable alternatives for those actions.
- Understood plumbing diagrams and able to create them (Antennas, diplexers, triplexers, quadplexers).
- Drew clear, complete and accurate detail drawings based on permitting ordinances, design inputs, sketches, field notes, and verbal communication, Able to identify and interpret customer requirements and develop plans to address them using Microsoft Visio.
- Coordinated with Turf Vendors about data ambiguity.
- Reviewed construction complete documents for site completion.
- Analyzed root causes of design issues and provide corrective actions when there was weight limitation, space limitation and structure fail issues.
- Worked with support tools to monitor site performance and justify design.
- Involved in system performance for sites in Houston for Super Bowl Event as PCTEL team member.
- Checked throughput, band verification, sector swap, PCI change and strong SINR for ALU equipment.
- Handled customer complains tickets by checking signal strength, connectivity and band quality.
- Monitored 911 calls for Macro; Small Cells and COW sites temporarily built in NRG Stadium, Super bowl Live Experience in Discovery Green, Downtown, Mid town and all over Houston.
- Antenna location surveys and adjustments for DAS & Small Cell venues.
- Coordinated and performed ongoing system testing, test analysis, test reports and recommendation for changes and upgrades.
- Work on Confidential bands such as PCS, AWS, LTE & VOLTE for Macro, Small Cells and DAS sites and collect data through software JDSU tool using Samsung and LG phones.
- Survey greater Houston for benchmarking, single site test, shakedown, throughput and on or off air status.
- Check throughput, band verification, sector swap, PCI change and collect strong SINR. Use specially designed phones for 1900, 2100, 700 & VOLTE band phones and connect them to JDSU.
- Handle customer complain ticket by checking signal strength, connectivity and band quality and generate report.
- Perform 911 call for correct Phase for all Cell sites, Small Cells, DAS and COW sites in NRG Stadium, Super bowl Live Experience in Discovery Green, Downtown, Midtown and all over Houston.
- Make reports of all sectors with updated SINR, PCI, Rx1, Rx2, RSRP, upload/download, speed test and throughput.
- Involve in Walk Test for DAS sites Confidential NRG Stadium and collect data of On Air sites using JDSU Tool by following indoor maps. Use MapInfo and Google Earth for navigation and drive routes.
RF Design Engineer
- Responsible for supporting every design related task as a member of LCC/Tech Mahindra Team.
- Used ASSET to add sectors and neighbors for new and existing sites.
- Created RFDS for new and existing sites using RFDS Modernization Tool.
- Used RFDS sheet to distribute to region. Created Prelim and Final RFDS for site upgrades. Ran Macros and Port Matrix files.
- Updated Configuration type based on site location on ground, tower or building.
- Verified Azimuth, Tilts, RAD Center, UMTS, L700, L2100 Antenna Type, Diplexer Model, Coax Configuration & Drawings.
- Proposed configuration type, RAD, Azimuth, Tilts, Antenna model, quantity, Antenna and port sharing for PCS UMTS, AWS UMTS, L2100 and L700. Update TMA, Diplexer, Hybrid cable, System Module and RF Module.
- Scheduled E911 site testing after updating in GMLC, SAS & SORT. Approved CD’s and NTP.
- Use TEMS, ACTIX & ASSET for site designing and performance.
- Managed work order in element tool by populating them with updated Port matrix and RFDS.
- Used CIQ’s to populate SORT and Push values to INSITE.
- Created RFDS by using Playbook and update configuration new and existing sites.
- Analyzed Construction Drawings & Notice to Proceed and update changes.
- Validated the test results and also Updated Confidential Tools and Databases with all E911 test results.
- Coordinated with field test engineers and market managers for site survey/testing.
- Created new sectors and neighbors for 1900 & L700 in ASSET and On-Air sector as required. Populate and upgrade values in ASSET according to the requirement.
- Involve in testing and analyzing drive data as a member of Further Enterprise Solutions (FES) team.
- Verify & plot the drive data using ACTIX for various US markets.
- Use ACTIX, ASSET, ELEMENT, INSITE, for designing.
- Partnered with System Performance to improve network performance for existing and emerging technologies.
- Evaluation of Service Performance trends using system or drive data.
- Isolation of root causes and impacted services features and markets.
- LTE testing with understanding and analyses of relevant KPIs.
- Worked on LTE data quality for pre-modernization process.
- Prepared reports for LTE 1900/700 after drive test and recommend changes.
- Pointed out drops calls, call failure, handover failures through ACTIX.
- Provided reasoning for drop calls through running the drive data log file in TEMS.
- Provided technical service and support to new and existing customer.