- Over all 12 years of Experience in Information Technology.
- Around 8+ years of experience in IBM Infosphere Datastage, Oracle, Db2, SQL and UNIX.
- Around 4 years of experience in Mainframe skills.
- Extensive hands - on experience in building ETL interfaces using IBM Infosphere Datastage to aggregate, cleanse and migrate data across enterprise-wide Data Warehousing systems using staged data processing techniques, patterns and best practices.
- Strong experience in full life cycle management of capturing, versioning and migrating various Datastage ETL metadata including data mapping and other data integration artifacts (such as schedulers, scripts, etc.) across environments using vendor platforms such as Data Stage by establishing standards, guidelines and best practices
- Expertise on data profile of the business data to identifying the data anomalies and define/create rules to identify the less quality of the business data using ETL data analysis and Developer tools
- Expertise in integration of various data sources with multiple relational databases like Oracle,Db2,SQL server and worked on integrating data from non-relational sources like flat files
- Experienced in debugging mappings. Identifying bugs in existing mapping by analyzing the data flow and evaluating transformations and emphasized on performance of mapping optimizations
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze information identify and formulate solutions to problems. Provides more in-depth analysis with a high-level view of goals and end deliverables
- Communicate effectively with users, Elicit and gather user requirements and/or problem description information, and prepare detailed Technical Design Document
- Convey and explain complex problems and solutions in an understandable language to both technical and non-technical person
Senior Technical Lead
- Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and support for Data warehousing and architecture of Client information with a focus on Data warehousing in Banking, financial industry
- Provide solutions for the design and technical challenges and trouble shooting
- Responsible for the development of ETL process after understanding the business rules and source to target mappings
- Debugging the mappings, identifying the bugs in existing mappings by analyzing the data flow and evaluating the transformations and emphasizing the performance of mappings
- Allocate task to the team, track the status of every task by reviewing the team twice in a week
- Consolidate and review the Requirement Understanding Document (RUD), Detailed Design Document (DDD) and getting the customer sign off.
- Consolidate the queries from the team and drive the clarification meeting with the customer as and when required
- Preparing Project Status Reports, update the Project Plan along with the Project Manager and reporting the same to the customer manager in weekly status review meeting
- Act proactively and Escalate appropriately in every stage of the project to meet the deadlines
- Impact analysis, Estimation, Requirement gathering, Preparing functional and Technical design documents
- Building the SQL queries for DB2 to fetch the data from the Database as per the business requirement
- Design and develop Datastage Jobs that extract data from the Db2 database,transform and load it into Database
- Used DataStage Director to Run and Monitor the Jobs performed, automation of Job Control using Batch logic to execute and schedule various DataStage jobs.
- Responsible for UNIT, System and Integration testing. Developed Test scripts, Test plan and Test Data
- Guiding the team in all Technical and Business queries, Helping them on trouble shooting, review their products and responsible for Production implementation
- Responsible for applications OA, LISA, FADS and P-END
- Responsible for monitoring daily production cycles and fixing the production failures within SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Interact with the customers and follow up the issues raised by them until it is resolved thus ensuring customer satisfaction
- Working through SDLC for any business changes and implement it into PROD.
- Preparing Sox evidences, maintaining documentation for every incidents/Changes.
- Understanding the requirement of the client
- Analysis, UTC (Unit Test Case) preparation and Coding
- Unit Testing and UTR preparation
- System testing and STR preparation
- Conducting DP(Defect prevention) meeting, Preparing Pareto chat and to find out which problem should be solved first to reduce the defects