- Worked in the IT Project Management group solely responsible for projects pertaining to regulatory reporting.
- Solid experience in all phases for SDLC for the benefit of the G16 and Buy - Side client firms in their regulatory reporting initiatives.
- Worked closely with all stakeholders in the Project Management role to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of IT releases on several platforms all having to do with regulatory reporting.
- Oversea and assist with the writing of test plans and test scripts for all external UAT projects, as well as weekly and monthly status reports.
- Work hand in hand with the industry in creating requirements for new functionality of the platforms supported.
- Responsible for the UAT and QA testing groups with a total of twenty four direct reports, including other vice presidents.
- Manage industry UAT testing for regulatory reporting for DTCC GTR as well as Confidential ’s DS Match including the regulators CFTC, ESMA, JFSA, HKMA, ASIC and MAS.
- Hosted daily external and internal testing calls with the entire industry for DTCC GTR testing.
- Managed a QA testing group in Confidential for the platforms including DS Match, MTM, and Port Rec.
- Lead consultant at DPM Mellon in NJ for the purpose of Fund administration and derivatives accounting.
- Reconciliation of P & L, trading activity, and cash movements for customer hedge funds.
- Lead consultant at Confidential in NY in order to lead a backlog reconciliation project regarding derivatives cash movements.
- After the recon project, worked closely with upper management to overhaul procedures for derivatives operations.
- Lead trainer at Wachovia Securities training staff on Thompson One and Beta systems.
- Learned the systems, and then went out to Wachovia clients to teach the front, middle, and back offices Thompson One and Beta.
- Lead consultant at Confidential responsible for daily processing in the Private Banking fee billing area.
- Trained JPM Chase associates from London to take over the international operations side of repo trading on sovereign debt instruments.
- Originally brought in as a BA to assess then create, update, and automate the processes and workflows of the derivatives trade support and operations teams.
- Daily responsibilities included managing trade support and operations areas for the Convertibles desk, the Proprietary desk, and the Securities Lending desk within the derivatives area.
- Located and resolved all P&L breaks regarding trade differences, commissions, and sales credits.
- Worked in the Tokyo office for two weeks installing and testing in-house built execution system.
- Set-up Tokyo operations area for self-clearing while working in Tokyo.
- Managed all phases of various Arbitrage trading desks where settlements were out-sourced to three different Prime Brokers.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and managing a staff of twelve.
- Received a nation bank award for leveraging technology against the business.
Assistant Vice President - Cash Manager
- Managed the Treasury Operations as well as the Cashiering department of ten associates.
- Involved in the decision making process pertaining to domestic and international financing.
- Reported financial information to and attended meeting of the Credit Committee.
- Set up and maintained accounts with Mutual Funds for the purpose of investing the firm’s excess daily settlement cash.
- Administrator for banking systems and outside cash management systems.