- IT Director, Program and Project Manager with 24 years’ experience working with the business owners, leading projects in Information Technology, Financial Systems, Construction, Engineering, Transportation, Security, & Operational Management.
- Successfully piloted large scale programs from design to completion, while improving security, productivity, reducing cost of PMO’s, Operations, IT, and Engineering departments. Managed enterprise system implementations (Oracle, PeopleSoft, & SAP), construction of Operations and Data Centers, infrastructure upgrades, operation centers and network improvements, security WI - FI wireless infrastructure, and associated organizational and business process improvement, based on best practice methodologies, while consistently providing exceptional customer service and quality control. Managing with strong team orientation, collaboration and interpersonal skills, to balance the development of agreed upon goals with maintain the individual team members quality of life and long-term productivity.
- Increased the number of Senior Level graduates by 200% in over six months.
- Provided key budgetary support to the PM School Operations Manager.
- Moved from a manual to an automated process of the Program Management Fellows.
- Implemented Lean Six Sigma methodologies to develop the Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) program.
- Implemented an Action Item Tracking system providing weekly updates for the Program Management School.
- Supported the bid process on prospective new business opportunities.
Financial Management System Program Manager
- Teamed with the Contract Officer to create the RFB and managed the approval and financial process for a 10 million plus multi-year program.
- Move the existing financial management system into the newly initiated and designed a FedRAMP Cloud Oracle 12.2.5 Enterprise Business Suite.
- Saved over $600,000 in four months from original project plan.
- Managed SCRUM and developed initial documentation (Charter, Schedule, & Solicitation for Bid).
- Organizational change to reflect new duties for conversion and implementation of new Oracle system.
Change Management Program Director
- Change Management to improve organizational productivity under the CFO.
- Identified and implemented the end to end Sales and Financial departments process (RACI & SIPOC), forms, and templates.
- Implemented Lean Six Sigma methodologies in developing the PMO and Continuous Process Improvement program
- Organized internal team members to productively function in a matrix team environment.
- Refined the response to bid and approval through production process for both IDIQ and FFP contracts with GSA, Civilian, and DOD departments.
- Developed the project documentation in an Oracle environment and supported the Oracle upgrade.
Senior Program Director
- Change Management to improve multiple departments with Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve departments; staffing, processes, procedures, and tools to minimize cost and maximize a secure environment with higher customer satisfaction.
- Worked with customer executive and management teams to develop and manage the entire bid process (RFI & RFP through implementation to contract completion.)
- Implemented analytics to determine best value responses to requests for quotes.
- Enhanced the creation of the bid packages through a library of reusable modifiable documentation. Ensured compliance with customer standards by implementing a multi-gate audit process with remediation loops.
- Managed PMO directed Program Council in prioritized projects to implemented improvements in corporate, satellite offices, and campus data center with network, telephone, and infrastructure systems, (Security, Budgeting, Project Plan, Schedule, Task Lists, Risk and Issues Log).
- Develop, maintain, and proctor the executive team on business continuity and disaster recovery systems. Maintain the business risk matrix and incorporate the next year risk buy down projects into the annual budget.
- Perform Security Risk assessments (based on ISO 27001 and 2), develop and present mediation plans, and manage implementations.
- Designed and implemented CRM applications (Oracle, SAP, and MS Dynamics) within Agile and waterfall environments.
- Created and managed high to low level selection and governance processes.
- Reduced duration to identify/onboard top suppliers and remediate issues to ensure a portfolio of preferred vendors is maintained to meet the organizations current and future needs.
- Improved communication of internal business owners with core vendors through Oracle Identity Management implementation ensuring secured communication to and from vendors.
- Provided strategic planning and execution workshops leading to 5-year analysis based roadmaps. Reviewed with Earned Value Management (EVM) training actual to expected performance.
- Design to build new structures and renovation sites nationwide for the Department of the Interior.
- Developed and implemented new Enterprise Security systems (physical and IT.)
- Improved capture rate for private and Federal and State Bids through streamlined process improvements to marketing and promotional strategy departments.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed components of the Securitization Utility Operational Data Store project an enterprise business process improvement to manage resale of bundling loans.
- Implemented SAP Business Objects XI release 2 to 3.
- Agile environment data migration with application COTS upgrade for over 17,000 end users.
- Created the test environment and processes within the ISO 21001 and 2 frameworks, resulting in 240 reports, and 12,000 historical instances converted into release 3 format. Then transitioned the reports and historical instances into production.
- Resolved significant security findings and moved the program off the CIO review list.
- Delivered project deliverables on-time and within budget using the Project Quality Office (PQO) and Architecture Review Board (ARB).
Senior Project Manager
- Improved system security in compliance with ISO 27000 standards by provided a service oriented solution by creating an Oracle Identity Federation (11g Web environment) solution enabling vendor/customer access through our E-Commerce web portal, and upgrades to the Enterprise Credential Vault Management and other business process and remediation efforts.
- Facilitated meetings with stakeholders, resource managers, and business owners to manage software development.
- Created documentation and used release management to reduce project risks and address issues.
Sr. Project Manager
- Change Management with the creation of a new security data center in Washington, D.C. and created hot fail-over capabilities to Philadelphia.
- Managed risk reviews, developed and implemented construction to increase physical and network security on the North-East Corridor stations by modernizing a 3,000 camera CCTV system. Maintained cost and quality control based on the repeatable core implementation templates. Implemented quality compliance reviews prior to Inspector General reviews. No adverse actions or findings over the two years of the program.
- Infrastructure Improvements to Right of Way (Bridges, Control Gates, Safety and Control systems, Buildings, Tunnels, Power and Cabling.)
- Controlled with the Amtrak representative cost estimation and budgeting of this multi-site program. Reported on variances and maintained Risk and Issues Log, Score Cards, and contributed to the department Dashboard.
- Created Analytics from data-mart to predict future needs.
- Managed the creation of two multi-million multi-year bid, selection, and implementation. Managed proposal SCADA system upgrade for NYC.