- Highly technical, hands - on IT Project Management and Systems Analyst with a wealth of knowledge and experience delivering creative and innovative solutions that improve efficiency, output, and consolidate critical tasks.
- Apply advanced problem solving methodology to permanently solve common and complex problems.
- Engage project teams during the development and launch of customized solutions.
- Automate notifications and engage all levels of the organization in problem solving and process improvement events.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management Methodology
- System Development & Launch
- Global Software Conversions
- Continual Process Improvement
- Mainframe & Datacenter Operations
- Standardization & Automation
- Advanced Problem Solving
- Change Management Catalyst
Business Systems: IBM Mainframe, z/OS, OS/390, MVS/JCL, JES3; TSO/ISPF; DFSMS
Tools: IBM JCL Utilities, SyncSort, IDCAMS, ISRSUPC Compare, IBM REXX, Compuware File-AID, MACRO 4 InSync, CA-PDSMAN, CA JCLCheck, ASG-JCLPREP
Software: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, CA-7, CA-11, CA-1, CA-View, CA-BUNDL, CA-ENDEVOR, CA-ESP, CA-Encore, Tibco Managed File Transfer (MFT), IBM Sterling Connect Direct/NDM, File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Established automated processes that identified and implemented options that improved productivity, efficiency, and enhanced customer service satisfaction.
- Displayed mental agility and flexibility during advanced problem solving activities. Uncovered permanent corrective actions that virtually eliminated the recurrence of all critical issues.
- Launched an automated solution that modified the “ESP Initialization Parms” into 42,024 ESP procedures and events. Processed every single procedure/event with zero total errors.
- Delivered a fully automated solution for disaster recovery that quickly notified all task/process owners with automated emails and other notifications. Reduced critical downtime events.
- Automated and streamlined processes and procedures that encompassed applications and production batch jobs. Set up auto-notifications for jobs that exceeded the 50,000 output line limit.
- Developed and managed home-grown PRODLib Renewal (PLR), an automated solution for identifying and archiving obsolete production modules and related CA-7 Schedules.
- PLR safely archived or restored 1,000s of modules annually saving 100s of man hours by automating time-consuming tasks.
- Wrote “PRODLib Renewal (PLR) - Work Instructions” - a 52 page Organizational Process Asset (OPA) document, providing an overview of PLR services and instructions for generating PLR deliverables.
- Developed and managed home-grown “Automated Documentation Validation/Remediation”. A REXX process run daily to identify and correct production documentation issues for ESP defined jobs.