Administrative Assistant/Sourcing Specialist
- Performed timely progress of various projects, producing time - sensitive results and meeting priority deadlines.
- Compiled and prepared reports for management requirements.
- Utilization of SAP, Excel, Word, and MS Outlook for all work processes.
- Direct contact for screening, scheduling and recruiting for hiring process.
- Performed Training for newly-hired employees.
- Responsible for updating Red Carpet On-boarding and SuccessFactors sites.
- Participated in recycling initiative for increased collection of recycled materials.
- Performed screening, recruiting and hiring of new employees.
- Scheduled phone/on-site interviews and applicant testing.
- Served as Employee Relation representative for HR-related questions .
- Versed in FMLA / Short-Term Disability procedures.
- Created and wrote training procedures for various SAP processes in Purchasing, Internal Order, Fixed Assets, Scheduling Agreements, Health Services, Unemployment, Safety, and Confidential .
- Completed 5+ month purchasing project in just under 2 months, savings the company $11,500+.
- Performed Internal Order closing for end of year processing, which was a crunch-time project requiring overtime and late hours.
- Planned, organized, and coordinated day-to-day operations and goal initiatives.
- Supervision of 16 employees.
- Created staff schedules to adhere to budget.
- Maintained lean and accurate inventory, obtaining record par levels.
- Developed and monitored safety standards, adhering to employee handbook.
- Held bi-weekly meetings to inform staff of ongoing changes and news.
- Created budgets and performed financial planning for strategic goal setting.
- Maintained accounts payable, receiving, and purchasing duties.
- Hire, train, supervise, and terminate staff.
- Developed and implemented work policies, methods, and procedures.
- Implemented and created various improvements, to improve efficiency and create standards.
- Resolved difficult behavioral problems with employees.
- Prepared financial reports and written correspondence.
- Interact with professors and students, providing an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Confidential, Hershey, PA
- Provided leadership for budget preparation, formulation, presentation, and execution.
- Examined past budgets and estimate future needs.
- Developed and managed Performance Improvement (P.I.) teams to develop, initiate, and implement improvement strategies.
- Created, manipulated, and managed Excel research and data projects for budget, cost-savings, and value analysis purposes.
- Consolidate individual departmental budgets into operating and capital budget summaries.
- Participated in on-going training programs for professional improvement.
- Initiated procurement of all medical/surgical, implants, instruments, I/T hardware and software, office supplies, and equipment.
- Created and analyzed competitive bids.
- Negotiated and managed all contracts and agreements for assigned products, continuously achieving a new level of contract savings.
- Management of inventory system, budgeting, contracting, value analysis initiatives, and cost savings goals.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Solved all invoice discrepancies.
- Served as backup Capital Buyer.
- Initiated procurement for the purchasing of medical supplies.
- Lead Contact for initial startup of invoice matching project.
- Responsible for budget adherence and cost savings initiatives.
- Increased efficiency by streamlining online requisition processes.
- Facilitated all facets of supply chain activities between hospital units and suppliers, consistently saving supply chain dollars and increasing savings on an annual basis.