- I am a sincere, loyal and dedicated individual who has a great deal of ambitions. I have extensive experience in the field of Web Development. I love to learn, and am always up to a challenge. I get along well with others, while also working efficiently on my own. I am seeking a position, where I can develop and excel, while giving my best to an organization.
- Develop, track, deployment, staffing and participate in management decisions.
- Managing server operations and R&D.
- Identify opportunities and risks for the business.
- Monitor technology and visualize social trends that can help company to grow.
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to management and employees.
- Strengthen the credibility of Company.
Front End Developer
- Preparing tech team HTML structures for designs.
- Structure HTML files to work with elements, IDs, classes, pseudo classes, child nodes and sibling nodes.
- Maintain clean, well - documented and well-structured formats.
- Creating page specific CSS and case specific CSS.
- Develop web components and web pages.
- Test cross browser, cross platform and cross device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Developing the project plan and Team building.
- Managing Risks and Issues while following Agile work-flow.
- Finding out the requirement of a project and defining Roles, Responsibilities, Resource estimation.
- Developing Time & Cost Estimation
- Planning, Defining Scope and Checking project progress towards meeting its objectives.
- Controlling Quality, Tracking project progress and Project status reporting.
- Documentation of the Project.
- Accomplishes programming project requirements by evaluating client needs, analyzing requirements, developing software systems.
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, identifying work process improvements, implementing new technology.
- Plans programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications with clients.
- Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts, researching and employing established operations.
- Verifies program operation by confirming tests.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analysing requirements, preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.