Certified Professional Scrum Master/Professional Scrum Product Owner with over 6 years of experience in developing and project management/servant leadership with onsite/offshore scrum teams involved in multiple projects. Prior experience in leading development teams for large scale projects.
- Responsible of migrating processes from waterfall model to agile.
- Trained development team as an agile coach about the agile process flows and adoption of scrum framework.
- Created high performing, self - organized teams that can’t wait to get into the office
- Challenged assumptions about, how to work together/develop product & collaborate for finding a better way.
- Acted as servant leader/built consensus through collaboration & gained ability to influence without authority.
- Established scrum teams, facilitated sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review/retrospectives
- Managed as a JIRA admin to accommodate project’s needs/workflow transitions by creating projects and Kanban board configurations and settings.
- Managed multiple projects in parallel including hot fixes and patches.
- Created shared queries to highlight the user stories in the current sprint
- Provided management with project report/burn down charts & velocities to make decision on projects.
- Sent surveys to scrum members and conducted retrospectives.
- Handled high pressure situations closure to the release dates to meet the project deadlines.
- Coordinated with product owner & development teams with regards to release train schedules & follow ups.
- Successfully manged release schedules by following scrum framework extensively to overcome conflicts.
- Co-ordinated with build engineers & development teams to address deployment issues/smoke test blockers.
- Worked regularly with offshore team leads to ensure that projects are on track.
- Reduced dependencies by facilitating scrum of scrums between scrum teams after daily scrums.
- Worked closely with development team to make them recognize that, its team’s responsibility to be self-organized with regards to how the work performed and reduction of dependencies in between teams in a Scaled Agile framework environment (SAFE).
- Implemented SAFE agile practices within scrum teams to improve teams self-organizing practices & reduce dependency.
- Worked with fellow scrum masters in Scaled Agile environment (SAFE) to implement common practices in Organization.
- Was responsible for assigning urgent production issue to the responsible resources.
- Evaluated ROM’s for user stories and coordinated with product owners for Project planning, prioritized product backlog with user stories in JIRA, Kanban board based on business priorities & created subtasks.
- Protected the development team from distractions of organization changes and addressed the impediments.
- Co-ordinated with product owners, for user story/product backlog refinement during backlog grooming.
- Found inconsistencies in application & created defects for development & testing teams using JIRA as tool.
- Lead team agile development cycle CICD (Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery).
Project coordinator Scrum Master
- Coordinated the work flow between the teams and ensured the successful delivery of E-commerce applications projects on time.
- Improve efficiency of workflow deliverables by addressing impediments & issues b/w offshore/onsite teams.
- Provided project planning insights to management based on development team performance.
- Generated metrics to identify the performance of teams work flow and thereby making decisions.
- Enabled the Scrum teams to perform at the highest level by instilling Scrum values, coaching the team, removing impediments and protecting the team from disruption.
- Trained teams in agile best practices across organization to maximize Scrum team performance & effectiveness.
- Organized and facilitated team backlog management, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, demos and other Scrum-related rituals.
- Created dashboards in TFS to track progress of the sprint and maintain the product backlog for transparency.
- Assisted Product Owner as needed with backlog maintenance, internal and external communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information.
- Trained teams, individuals/organization in collaboration/transparency/iteration and being customer focused.
Lead Application Database Developer
- Developed the code through presentations layer using HTML, CSS and JSP for the e-commerce application.
- Developed back end stored procedures and triggers using SQL.
- Developed Controller components using Spring MVC framework.
- Written unit tests using JUnit framework.
- Worked with AJAX data consisting of JSON/XML/JSONP responses, parsing the same and presenting on the UI layer.
- Designed and implemented PHP MySQL solutions as per project specifications.
- Managed and maintained development of PHP backend for the dynamic database driven website.
- Created data dictionaries to run for validating data by running reports.
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing.
- Developed the application using SCRUM agile methodology.
- Used SVN as version Control.
Operating Systems: Windows (10, 8, 7, Linux, Unix.)
Languages: C, Java, Java script, HTML, CSS, Robot framework scripting.
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
Data visualization: Excel (Pivot table), Microstrategy, Tableau.
Bug tracking tools: JIRA, HP ALM - QC, TFS, Rally.
Document management tools: Fuel, SharePoint, Confluence.
Tools: MS Visio, Office, Power Point, Project management, Word.
Data analysis & reporting tools: Microstrategy, Pivot Table, Tableau.
Methodologies: Agile, Iterative, Test Driven Development (TDD), waterfall.