- An experienced and effective management professional with more than ten years of success across diverse industries.
- Skilled in identifying opportunities to improve processes and procedures to increase productivity while reducing operating expenses.
- Excellent prioritization developed through managing simultaneous projects in a fast - paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, able to maintain positive working relationships with customers, managers, and associates at all levels.
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Oversee the full realm of technical projects for an investment research firm with responsibility for project planning, schedules, budgets, and execution.
- Manage agile teams of software engineers, electrical engineers, and accountants to define system requirements and create concepts for system development, test, implementation, and updates.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, DevOps team leads, product management teams, and vendors to control expenses, ensure quality standards, and expedite delivery.
- Facilitate change management and process management for SDLC and STLC projects.
- Assign duties based on specific skill sets and monitor performance to ensure all technical protocols, productivity standards, and company policies are met. Evaluate Information Management systems and make recommendations for selection of available technologies. Lead weekly team meetings to track schedules and resolve issues to ensure timely meeting of milestones.
- Fostered a communication culture that promoted accountability between Information Architecture, Legal, DevOps, and Marketing team leads
- Developed the Executive Jira Dashboard for master project plans
- Registered and managed a $2.1M account setup project for a broker-dealer that reduced paperwork and costs while improving customer satisfaction
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
Senior Project Manager
- Led a delivery team of 10 project managers to turn a 24% deficit to a 60% profit by estimating, scheduling, and focusing on capability for accurate forecasting and achieving contract commitments
- Created a lucrative partnership opportunity by leading quality assurance teams in developing a new email-based document management system; transitioned the application to on-shore and off-shore support teams
- Led daily stand-ups and Scrum meetings to ensure good velocity, SDLC/STLC process visibility, and identification of roadblocks among cross-functional project teams
Senior Project Manager
- Led project initiation, estimating, planning, scheduling, and execution; negotiated project scope
- Identified best practices and suggested improvements in the defined project management process
- Improved project team morale and efficiency by 40% through enhanced communication and encouragement; supported employee development by creating an enabling environment
- Managed multiple projects with distributed teams using SDLC and agile methodologies
- Tracked dependencies, risks, and mitigations
- Planned, scheduled, and coordinated construction project activities to meet deadlines
- Researched vendors for pricing, production schedule, and policies
- Inspected projects to monitor compliance with construction safety codes and other regulations
- Maintained high efficiency performance standards
Marketing and Customer Service Manager
- Developed initiatives to ensure proper alignment with WaterPure brand strategies while maintaining customer and partner expectations for the brand globally
- Managed the strategic development and execution of end-to-end rollout plans and budgets
- Aligned cross-functional teams toward implementation, maximizing profitability and ROI